100 NT haircut?

Again, it all depends on how much time the barber spent cutting your hair or whatever. There’s find print somewhere in the store that tells you what that is.

If that store doubled its price look at the fine print and see what it includes. Such a drastic price increase sometimes often comes with extras that you didn’t know you had to pay for, and for some customers this means no price increase at all. If you are not sure ask the store worker.

If it’s time limited, then 110nt makes more sense.

My hundred buck place is still a hundred bucks. Just went last week. The only time the price goes up is Chinese New Year.

2 Likes

maybe you live around me then? Da’an/Xinyi? I just looked up JIT but don’t see any locations all that near to me.

I did not know about this. Had done 3 cuts myself and one for each of my kids at the Carrefour for 100NT, but I’d say none of our cuts was ever more than like 7-8 minutes.

I’m sure the time limit varies with chains, but I think it’s 10 minutes per head. If your head require more than 10 minutes you have to buy another ticket. I don’t know if they have a timer so maybe if they’re a few seconds over they won’t say anything.

No I don’t live around daan, I’m too poor to live there, but I seen these types of haircut places at or near carrefour hypermarkets. There’s a fine print I just never read it.

1 Like

Is that a taipei thing? I have never heard of that.

2 Likes

I’ve been cutting my own hair since 2020, and decided to try a barber again. Most the places I saw were 800 for a haircut. That’s more than in Austin… I found a place that’s 300 that I’m going to give a try.

1 Like

try the 100 ones. shop around, they are everywhere. I only cut my own hair if i am too busy/lazy to drive into town now. call me spoiled :slight_smile:

Great place at the gate of NCCU. Was just over 100NT…miss that place and then getting Yunnan food.

I don’t cut my own hair because I’m too lazy to clean up after cutting it myself.

2 Likes

Well do it outside if that’s a problem. The wind/rain (if any) will clean it up.

1 Like

Never heard of a time limit, have been cutting my hair like this since 2006 (both Taipei and New Taipei), never had a time limit, or saw such fine print. the machine at the place I usually went to had different buttons for men amd women with different price.

i live in tianmu, and prices here went up as well.

1 Like

Two of my local vacuum cleaner hair cut joints have shut too, such a pity. Is there some sort of supply linkage of haircuts and eggs?

2 Likes

Yes. Never went there, just noticed last year they just removed it.

I pay 400 NT$ for a cut in Taipei.

You’re so stylish.

I’m going there for over 6 years and he knows how to cut my hair style. And it’s on appointment.

its coming back. better learn to explain this to the 100 NTD shop.^^
The neck spoiler must stand well in the wind, for better aerodynamics.

2 Likes

Still 100 at Tamsui carrefour.

1 Like

I just don’t cut my hair, there problem solved.

Looks good too. :+1: