8 dead on Manhattan bike path

Is this the first truck of peace in the Us ? I don’t recall any outside of Europe before this one.

There’s been vehicular attacks in Canada before. Lower Manhattan is where my brother and his family lives, and I was born and grew up in NYC. It’s very depressing news to wake up to. This month started with Vegas and ends with this; I don’t know what the fuck is wrong with people.

So now the Islamic driving manners is a global problem.

The first World Trade Center bombing was doen with a van packed with explosives.

When I say “truck of peace” I mean a truck/van used to run over people.
Vehicles filled with explosives are so 20th century.

Well, then I’m gonna have to bring up Charlesville again…

1 Like

And actually some non-Islamic nutball killed a woman and injured a bunch of people in a vehicle attack in Times Square over the summer.

But yeah, it does seem like this is the Islamic terrorist’ tactic du jour now. I guess because it requires literally no planning, coordinating or access to explosives. All you need to do is rent a truck (or already own one).

Weird that the guy was armed with toy guns. If he was aiming for maximum damage, I mean.

He was hoping to commit “martyrdom by police.” Good thing the police didn’t oblige. It’s always good to catch a live one.

New York has much stricter gun laws than other states. I can only assume the death toll would’ve been much higher if this guy had access to an AR-15.

More bad news for Uber: turns out the terrorist was an Uber driver.

Uberfrieden?

That’s brainsblowing!

I’m really happy that we don’t have Islamists in Taiwan, really.

Uberfrieden for ubermenschen.

1 Like

FUCK YEAH, I was afraid that no one would get it.

No 72 virgins for him.

In this version of events, he’s the virgin. :sunglasses:

I actually wouldn’t be surprised if he was a 29 year old virgin. Maybe that’s why he was so angry.

cnnisis

Just for the record, I’m not that guy.

1 Like