A website for sports lovers

Hi All,

We’ve created a website where you can list, discover, book all kinds of sport activities and rent sporting equipment in Taiwan. This marketplace covers courses, instructors, practice partners and equipment; integrating adaptive sports, sports for seniors, folk sports and non-mainstream sports is one of our features. A tailored sport secretary service is also provided on request, if you don’t have time planning or have special needs, we will do it for you. :slight_smile:

Please visit http://tripercise.com

Any feedbacks are welcome! :grinning:

Hi,
i had a look at your website and i am a big fan of mma ( what i mean by mma is MMA … not thai chi, aikido or any other irrelevant “combat” sport)
however, you do not seems to have any certified instructors from any recognized institution or schools as it is not advertised anywhere on the site.
There are a couple of very good jiu jitsu and mma gyms in Taipei with legit practitioners that you should probably look into.
Can’t imagine putting myself, kids or beloved one in the hands of non professional instructors.

hey, maybe i missed something so do not hesitate to correct if i didn’t see the relevant information.

cheers

Hi,

Thx for your post. Yes we’re working on recruiting suppliers and will def reach out to those jiu jitsu and mma gyms in Taiwan.

The instructors are all professional and certified. We’re helping them to post on our platform because many of them know very little about internet stuff, and this is why we wanted to create such website as not everyone can afford building a website, as well as making life easier for new comers in Taiwan :slight_smile:

Cheers

Very interesting! I’ll need to explore things a bit more to see if this is something I can benefit from.

1 Like