child support

I have a copy of our divorce in Taoyuan and from that paper it is written that my ex-husband should give 10,000NT monthly for our kids expenses. Although it is a small amount, I still did not interfere hoping that my ex-husband knows his responsibility but unfortunately i was wrong. Since our divorce last 2007 I did not receive any support up to date and I don’t know how to go about fighting for it till now. I also have been busy earning and working to support my child. Please help me as i have no financial means of doing it.

Can’t the tax department dock his pay? Most western countries thats how it works. Nobody can run from the Tax Dept ^^

Judge can write a subpoena (or how ever they call it here) to claim directly (max) 30% from his employer… His employer has to pay the court who will transfer it to you

This is the Taoyuan branch of the Legal Aid Foundation: http://www.laf.org.tw/en/index.php?action=location&Sn=3
I think in this type of case you can apply for a payment order and don’t need to file a civil suit, but the Foundation will know more.

thanks for the info. i email already the legal aid and hope they help
me.

how do i do that please teach me.

i want to do that but i dont know how