Consultants needed. New business coming to Taiwan in November

Arbonne the world renowned health and skincare company is coming to Taiwan and is looking for new consultants to introduce the products to a new market. Arbonne health and skincare products are based out of Irvine California. All the products are pure, safe and beneficial. They are botanically based and vegan (no animal products are used) and specially formulated for Taiwan’s unique climate. We are looking for new consultants to add to our team, you will be among the first in Taiwan! The business is simple and flexible, all training is provided. The work can be done in addition to your current job or you can choose to make it your primary source of income. Best of all you get discounts on all of the amazing products! If you are interested in joining the Arbonne team you can contact Natasha and Elisa trough our email arbonnetaiwan2016@gmail.com. Elisa and Natasha used to live In and teach in Taiwan and are thrilled to return there with this amazing company and exciting business opportunity this November. Arbonne is opening a new sales center near Taipei 101, there will be many Discover Arbonne events and training opportunities, in English and Mandarin. If you would like to learn more about this opportunity feel please contact us. No degree needed. You can find out more on our website http://taiwan.arbonne.com or contact us trough email at arbonnetaiwan2016@gmail.com

Sounds like some kind of MLM scheme. There’s already 88 different kinds of skincare products in TW. I think the market is already saturated.

I think you mean moisturised

1 Like

“Consultants”
Another day I would probably find that hilarious.

Unfortunately, I’m still totally distraught over Brad and Angie.
I’m sorry.

Yes, but there’s always room in Taiwan’s thriving 老鼠會 market for a fresh new scam. I like the vegan angle, and c’mon…it’s specially formulated for Taiwan’s unique climate! Even with Taiwan’s low birthrate, there’s still a sucker born every minute. And people are still falling for the “we’ve kidnapped your child” scam…