… Danshui…

Along the Shakadang Trail @ Taroko National Park

flickr.com/photos/papaija2008/

Playing at work:

The beauty of Hsinchuang:

Still hungry:

Awesome:

:notworthy:

People seem to like these two photos I snapped the other day…

Traces of Japanese rule in rural Kaohsiung:
synapticism.com/traces-of-japane … kaohsiung/

Nice shot. That can’t be Taiwan though. The grass. And the trees. They look different.

That, and the fact there is grass and there is a tree, and that there is no shack made of corrugated metal sheets in the background, and no binlang trees or pineapples creeping across all open space, and no concrete anywhere to be seen, and the weather is good.

Maybe it’s about time I take a vacation off the island…

That, and the fact there is grass and there is a tree, and that there is no shack made of corrugated metal sheets in the background, and no binlang trees or pineapples creeping across all open space, and no concrete anywhere to be seen, and the weather is good.

Maybe it’s about time I take a vacation off the island…[/quote]

Fully correct, the picture was taken near Leiden, The Netherlands. I think this donkey lives here in the Summer.

Maybe it’s about time I take a vacation off the island…[/quote]

Fully correct, the picture was taken near Leiden, The Netherlands. I think this donkey lives here in the Summer.

[/quote]

Interesting isn’t it the Netherlands has places like that, the Netherlands being a small densely populated country too. Taiwan has a FEW places like that but very rare.

[quote=“Xeno”]People seem to like these two photos I snapped the other day…

Traces of Japanese rule in rural Kaohsiung:
synapticism.com/traces-of-japane … kaohsiung/[/quote]

This is an excellent find, I’ve never seen such obvious traces of the Japanese era left anywhere in Taiwan. The juxtaposition with the ROC flag is even more interesting.
Meinong was a Japanese colonial town and has a dojo in the centre, but it’s a reconstruction.

NIce shot Jesus.

I like how, basically, people are nothing and consumerism is everything in this picture.

Not fair… you guys didn’t like the Black & White pictures but now you like the Black & Colours one… :stuck_out_tongue:

flickr.com/photos/papaija2008/

I spied this by the roadside while riding through Qingjing Farm yesterday…

Bin Laden hotpot house:
synapticism.com/bin-laden-hotpot-house/

W. T. F.