Do you hate your coworkers?

This is an American/Italian company. The top people are Americans and Italians and they all like me and want me to succeed and get on top. I’m not an expert in this industry but they know I have experience running a gyms operation while also being the head trainer. And they liked that I’m Taiwanese American that’s familiar with the Italian culture and people. So I seem to be ok with the right people to move ahead. But just certain Taiwanese mentality some of other posters mention really tick me off in the work place. I had some of it at the gym but wasn’t an issue because I pretty could do what I needed if anyone was not on my good side. But here, I’m a new guy with the grunts digging the trenches for now.

I don’t hate them, I guess I’m still learning basic standard procedures. If anything I pity them as they can be trained like monkeys to do the standard procedure to the dot. But they can’t or aren’t willing to think how they can do more. Same issue I had at the gym, and I ended up running it because I was literally the only one that gave a shit about it. It was also my home gym where I learned Muay Thai so it had sentimental value to me.

But almost all of the coworkers are fine with me. I contribute and try hard. I chat and joke with them. You know basic banter and report building. Just a few are really annoying to work with.

The girl I said that is horrible under stress continues to freak out when she’s a little busy and you cause any minor inconvenience that just happens in basic human interaction. I was in her way and she tried to “move/shove” me aside from behind yesterday. A bit funny because it didn’t budge and turned around and looked at and as she realized I was much heavier than she expected.