[DONE] Bring back the "IGNORE" button

Please please please bring back the ignore button

Add 3 more pleases to this. + a couple more.

The Ignore Button, last post search, snow, Spelling Moo will be coming back as soon as they can. We started with a fresh clean install and these things have to seperatly installed. We know they are missing and we know you want them, so calm down a bit. There’s also a couple of important things that need fixing before we can add extras. In the mean time I suggest that when a post comes up you don’t want to see you cover your eyes and ears and say “LA LA LA LA” loudly to your self

Thank You BFM…la la la la laaaaaaaala laaa laaa laaaaaaaa

a Christmassy tune…werks fer me…

please x eleventybillion return our ignore button :smiley:

[quote=“hsiadogah”]please x eleventybillion return our ignore button :smiley:[/quote]Why don’t you tell us what you really want ? You want us to lock AC_Dropout in a small windowless internetless room and attach electrodes to his head.

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/4074869.stm

Is there a way to ignore everything except his avatar?

When the ignore button comes back (I did not know it had left)

1. Where will it be.
  2. How does it work. Can I for instance block the view of my own posts so they stop annoying me.

I am looking forward to the spell checker coming back. I defintely noticed that missing.

[quote=“Big Fluffy Matthew”]Why don’t you tell us what you really want ? You want us to lock AC_Dropout in a small windowless internetless room and attach electrodes to his head.[/quote]I’m of the opinion that this in fact describes his current situation, with the exception of his internet privileges.
If you can do something about that, PM me with your Paypal account #

:notworthy:

Otherwise, the return of the ‘ignore’ button will be an acceptable solution. Thank you.

Once again my taste in avatars is impeccable. :unamused:

My Paypal account is Ac_dropout@ignore_button_useless.com

You know I actually have a funny story about what I thought was a windowless internetless room in the Netherlands…needless to say the chair was quite comfy. :blush:

Anyways with the strip down version of forumosa, the server seems much faster now. Hat off to the tech team. :bravo:

Why is that cute girl pointing at her cheeks?

[quote=“Tigerman”]Why is that cute girl pointing at her cheeks?[/quote]so you know they are cute, other girls point at their cute noses, or cute mouth like this one:

When is the “Free Beer” button coming back ?

She couldn’t afford dimple surgery. Poor girl has to make due with her natural attributes.

Or she was giving me some very detail instructions that my virginal mind cannot comprehend.

One ignore button for you all:

:wink:

I want a button that will let me ignore the IP Forum. So when I click “View posts since last vist.” Nothing from IP will show up there.

I also want a puppy. And some cheese.

[quote=“Chaon”]
I also want a puppy. And some cheese.[/quote]Do cheese and puppies go well together? I never tried that.

[quote=“hsiadogah”][quote=“Chaon”]
I also want a puppy. And some cheese.[/quote]Do cheese and puppies go well together? I never tried that.[/quote]

If they are hot they do…the puppies that is.

bump for the button…

[quote=“hsiadogah”]bump for the button…[/quote]My, you would do anything for an ‘ignore’ button wouldn’t you ? :slight_smile: