Expat tattoos face with 臺灣 and independence flag

My guess? He wouldn’t have gotten the tattoo.

1 Like

No link needed, he is that guy.

I’m sick of this story already…its all over my social media feeds like an outbreak of galloping thrush.

1 Like

+1

We’re talking about a person with some serious issues, so I don’t see the point in trying to find some kind of redeeming factor in what he did under the influence. From a technical point of view, getting an idiotic tattoo, driving back home or jumping off a roof while drunk are the same.

1 Like

I just know 2 foreign owned pubs in Kaohsiung-City and this person isn’t one of them.
What is his nationality ?

OK, let’s talk about sth else. :slight_smile:

Taiwanese, naturalized Brit

Edit: He is not naturalized

According to those in the know, his wife left him when she saw what he’d done. Take that with a grain of salt I guess.

He’s also a part-time teacher. Soooo…

I wonder why… :ponder:

Not always, but sometimes yes. Sometimes there’s a lot of overlapping too.

During those days, years ago, when the students occupied that Executive Yuan building, I was happy to see that not all Taiwanese were cold blooded as it seemed. I liked them complaining, but I couldn’t agree with their ideas, for some of them were wrong or misinformed (or that’s the way I saw it).

This guy’s like a parody of the previous example.

1 Like

Face Off! Face transplant! :scream:

1 Like

He is in jail…again. this time for a DUI.

:laughing:

This guy is obviously a raging alcoholic who needs some serious help. Why don’t the authorities send problem drinkers for mandatory rehab here like they do when they find one marijuana seed under your couch?

Considering that he gave very clear verbal instruction in toxicated state to the Taiwan tatto artist, whose English may not be fluent, I think he can be a fine ESL teacher. Kaohsiung is not so ‘sky-dragon’, so I hope that his teaching side of income would not be affected.

Apparently he destroyed property in the police station and is not sure whether he has children or not.

Maybe he should run for the DPP

He should try these, and a beard! Problem solved! :thinking:

bandana

He posts on FB under his real name and press reports also list it. His name is already public knowledge.

He tatooes (tatoos?) something pro independence on his face and then he’s arrested a few days later. Whoever doesn’t see that he’s clearly a political prisoner is a fascist.

Yes, that’s exactly who I’d want my kid to be taught by :joy:

Mayor of Kaohsiung should visit this guy and give him some kind and encouraging words.