Find engineering job in taiwan

Dears
I am electrical engineer with more than 8 years of experience as an instrument and controk design engineeer in oil, gas and power plant industry. Could you please let me know how much the posibility of finding related job in taiwan? Especially kaohsiung

I worked in the same field for a while. The most obvious choice in Taiwan would be CTCI, but they are based in Taipei. Mostly maintenance jobs in Kaohsiung.

Within Asia, there are more opportunities in South East Asia (Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia) and in Korea or Japan (EPC contractors). Or have you looked into Saudi, UAE or Qatar?

Thank you for your kind reply. Are you working in CTCI company? I know it but as I sent my resume to it’s website 1 year ago, it seems there is no opportunity to work for. My husband is working in taiwan , So I have to find a job in taiwan, either taipei or kaohsiung.

I used to work for a competitor outside of Taiwan and don’t have any connections within CTCI. The EPC market is not as strong as it used to be…

Other companies you can look at are Formosa Petrochemicals or LCY. Some international companies like BASF and Evonik also have limited operations in Taiwan, but the work wouldn’t be overly interesting.

1 Like