Foreigners Behaving Badly in Taiwan

Thats why i love Singapore, zero tolerance. If only the PAP ruled the world.

2 Likes

Absolutely!

Let’s not hide or defend these bad actors.

Also here is the skateboarders sponsor

One of the colonies?

That’s Facebook and it covers all crimes. Many more stories of Taiwanese committing crimes.

For example, how is the dumb Taiwanese college kid who froze his legs off remotely related to “foreigners” behaving badly in Taiwan?

That’s why I made this thread for specifically foreigners only and on our site.

6 Likes

That’s creepy , is that like the Taiwan KKK ? TKK

1 Like

What would you qualify as foreigner. Is first generation immigrant included ? What about long term APRC people I don’t consider them foreign but legally speaking they are I guess.

Are you looking forward to the tens of thousands of new migrants coming to Taiwan? The world is finding out the joy of getting a fourth-tier degree in Taipei and money to live on as well.

2 Likes

Non-Taiwanese citizens.

And specifically how Taiwanese rake us over the coals so many times for doing exactly what they do and many times for even less than what they do.

We could also call this thread the “Do as we say, not as we do!” Or “The xenophobic hypocrisy of Taiwanese blaming foreigners for behaving exactly like Taiwanese”!

10 Likes

It’s “‘foreign criminals’ AND ‘crimes in Taiwan’”

I do agree however that perhaps it could be more pointed at foreigners and maybe have a separate category at the least

Any info on the Canadian–he’s not one of the names listed?

These punks—they’re worse than Coolio’s momma!!

Is it a modern parents nightmare when their son says “Dad I want a skateboard for Christmas .”?

Well the authorities don’t do squat about drivers doing whatever the hell they want, which often involves acting like toddlers and always endangers the lives of others, so I would be surprised if I were them too.

4 Likes

To me, it’s synonymous with California cultural decline. The Boardwalks of Santa Cruz have spawned this shit.

This makes more news which in turn makes it look like they are busy enforcing laws rather than giving tickets and fines to local drivers , or scooters parked in side walks

3 Likes

This thread is cringey as all fuck. It’s hard to discern the retardedness from the sarcasm. Yikes!!

Meanwhile, skateboarding has certainly became a fad in recent years. Slowly winding down a Bit I guess? But I see skaters in many areas of Taiwan

Caring about their passports when they either do or don’t destroy public property seems about as childish as it comes. From both sides of the argument.

This type of nonsense just screams xenophobia. From both the taiwanese retarded and the foreign born retarded :grimacing:

4 Likes

Depends I guess. Sometimes even becoming Taiwanese doesn’t stop you being a foreigner:

3 Likes

Yeah agree , so I mentioned what if a first generation immigrant. You’d still be considered a foreigner by most just not legally so.

1 Like

If you are a Taiwanese citizen, just stand your ground. It’s like when racists in North America call genetically “Asian, black, etc” folks immigrants. It’s dumb as fuck. As with north america, in taiwan, only the indigenous have proper rights to judge anyone else as a foreigner. Ethnic chinese, white etc all the same boat. If they argue, have a conversation about how important kilometers and days are lol. Still local, fuck off. The good thing in Taiwan is that if you stand your ground with logic, not emotion, they come around with smiles REALLY quick. 99.9% of the time. And then normal conversation can ensue. People just get frustrated because they may need to have this same conversation multiple times daily. It is annoying, but its not terrible. Education is all.

The nice thing about Taiwan is its often ignorance, not hate filled racism. And despite taiwans massive face culture, they are very readily willing to forfeit their face to you, the “foreigner” , as they assume you have a sense of authority on the matter. Somewhat like a an elder, teacher, boss or other form of authority. Han folks here tend to be more curious than anything, albeit sometimes they come across as dumb as all shit (as do many other types of foreigners). They just have poor social skills, worth forgiving if conversation can move forward :slight_smile:

Make an enemy or create a friend. Taiwan is amazingly easy to do both.

6 Likes

Whenever a fellow countryman is in trouble, I am always willing to help out with my expertise and commentary. :clown_face: :clown_face: I know it’s a huge public service to care so much, but I just can’t help it :laughing: :cowboy_hat_face:.

Taiwan needs to bring this in.

1 stroke for each scratch on the glass

1 Like