Forumosa entrepreneurship meeting Sunday April 16, 2006

She’s probably be happier if you just let her go shopping at The Mall close by Carnegie’s. :slight_smile:

I will see you guys there on Sunday…

Hi guys,

I am new and I would love to meet all of you.

This meeting is a great idea.

Josephine

Can I come too ? I have a business, such as it is.

Please do!!

I’ll be there with bells on.

Hey all, thanks for the fun meeting yesterday, it was great as usual :bravo: see you at the next one!

Certailny, a great meting. I was hppy to see so many people there - I think that it’s our most well-visited meeting so far.

I will try to get arranged a speaker for next time to talk about accounting issues adn how to register a company in Taiwan - stay atuned.

The “new” mailing list should be up and running today.

Liar! I didn’t see no bells!

Which reminds me…

Mr, He

Can I be appointed the Secretary of Style or Dress Code Treasurer or something? Then I would make sure no one shows up in flip-flops! :smiling_imp:

(yes, feel free to temp this :blush:)

No worries tash - honestly, the thing I enjoy about being my own boss is that I can dress as sloppily as I want.

I liked your idea too and hope it will work out in the coming months and years.

No Flip Flops… how can I pick up my fork when I drop it?? Sorry all I had to run so quickly. As stated earlier was the Mrs. birthday. If not I would have loved to hang out. Maybe next time… I’ll just remember to stay away from that Big One breakfast. .ouch

Go dutch instead.

Not so… filling.

[quote=“Mr He”]Go Dutch instead.

Not so… filling.[/quote]
That’s a no-no! Small country bashing belongs in another thread, Mr He.

Where is that thread, btw?

“Poof” that’s whathappened to that, but ask the mdo of the temp forum.

At Carnegies, Going Dutch is a delicious breakfast consisting of 2 poached eggs served on gouda cheese, ham, and 2 slices of decent bread. With mustand tomatoes and pickles on the side. It’s something eaten for breakfast in Holland, I think, but you should klnow more about that, I think.

Is it non-smoking? I got asthma. Would love to attend.

Kenneth

I guess it’s suposed to be non-smoking, but I moved it into the smokers area last time. Will happily move it back, though. I think I am the only smoker there.

There were lots of smokers when I was at the Feb meeting. I even had to switch tables to eat in a smoke free environment. You mean you were the only smoker at the last meeting?

Question. Is there a definitive answer on the amount of money that has to be held in the account when starting a Taiwanese company.

Seems to swing around a lot. I understand it is 500,000nt. Correct?

There were lots of smokers when I was at the Feb meeting. I even had to switch tables to eat in a smoke free environment. You mean you were the only smoker at the last meeting?

Question. Is there a definitive answer on the amount of money that has to be held in the account when starting a Taiwanese company.

Seems to swing around a lot. I understand it is 500,000nt. Correct?[/quote]

It depends on the form of organization you take, a corporation needs $500K or a million, the million dollar one is that of a corporation like back in the US

However, now it is ok to show past work statements and you don’t actually need the cash…

I just checked the e-store.

You’ve done a great job on the web site.

But as I said before, u need to get beer on there… specifically Hoergaarten… its just difficult to bring 20 bottles back from Jasons…