Forumosa Happy Hour at Alleycat's - Thursday Sept 14 at 8:00

It’s pizza time again! Forumosa’s September Happy Hour is going to be at Alleycat’s, on Thursday the 14th, from 8:00 until Alleycat kicks us out. He’s offering Forumosans all drinks at 2-for-1, so bring a friend! Alleycat’s is located at No.6 Lishui Street, close to the Xinyi/Jinshan intersection.

WTF? Nothing for me to complain about? What’s the goddam matter with you? :fume:

Wait, here’s one. You’re advertising a whole MONTH in advance! I’ll have forgotten all about it by that time. And 914 won’t be there.

[quote=“sandman”]WTF? Nothing for me to complain about? What’s the goddam matter with you? :fume:[/quote]You’re asked to bring a friend but you don’t have one.

Do they sell Coors Light? :wink:

sweet, they are a 10 minute walk from me, can’t wait for sept.

[quote=“snafu”]sweet, they are a 10 minute walk from me, can’t wait for sept.[/quote]No need to wait for September, they are worth a visit right now.

No I don’t think he does. Why?

Awesome! That’s the second best venue in town!

(The best is Alleycat’s Neihu, 'cuz it’s near me. :smiley: )

Jeez Louise! I’m going to be in HK for a conference :fume:

Happy Hour at Alley’s again! Yay! It’s been toooo long. This is fabulous news. Maybe 914 and TomHill will even come back. Come on guys. You know you want to.

Yellow Cartmen wrote [quote]I’m going to be in HK for a conference [/quote]
Wow, that sounds so much better than “gotta do a visa run to Hong Kong.”

That 2-for-1 deal is very generous. Alleycat’s is one of the things i miss most about Taipei.

No I don’t think he does. Why?[/quote]

I was just wondering.
These are my friends, but they told me they would only come if there was Coors Light.
Sigh
I’ll just have to bring different ones. :wink:

[quote=“sandman”]WTF? Nothing for me to complain about? What’s the goddam matter with you? :fume:

Wait, here’s one. You’re advertising a whole MONTH in advance! I’ll have forgotten all about it by that time. And 914 won’t be there.[/quote]

What’s wrong with me!!!

I have no friends to bring. :frowning:

Guess I’ll have to drink both huh? :slight_smile:

[quote=“JonHsiungTW”]I have no friends to bring. :frowning:

Guess I’ll have to drink both huh? :slight_smile:[/quote]

I still owe you a drink from the last Happy Hour, Jon. I haven’t forgotten!

Hahaha. More drinks? Cool!

Hello all,

I am thinking to join you guys but… I know no one of you.
Will that be strange?
I am afraid i will be alone and dont know what to do there…

[quote=“purelove”]Hello all,

I am thinking to join you guys but… I know no one of you.
Will that be strange?
I am afraid i will be alone and dont know what to do there…[/quote]

Just start stalking a few posters on this thread and by next week, you’ll be all set to meet people. :slight_smile:

I am delivering some flashcard sets to some posters at the HH. Let me know if anyone else wants any.

[quote=“purelove”]Hello all, I am thinking to join you guys but… I know no one of you.
Will that be strange? I am afraid i will be alone and dont know what to do there…[/quote]
Welcome, welcome! :slight_smile: I won’t be there until about 10:30, but I’ll definitely be there! I look forward to meeting you!

Anthony (aka Maoman)