Hillary Clinton Used Personal Email at State Dept., Possibly Breaking Rules

There is nothing illegal or unethical about sending emails.

Both the Clinton Foundation and the Clinton Emails investigations found nothing. They are yesterday’s news.

Anthony Weiner’s investigation has to do with him sending dick pix to a teenager. Noting to do with Hillary.

How about we look into Trump’s emails? I’m sure he has sent them in his life.

This is the stupidest “scandal” to come down the pike.

Top 10 Hillary “scandals” debunked:

Do you really need this explained to you?

Of course. Wiener has nothing to do with Hillary. Except here in the real world, where all these sleazes are in collusion with each other.

A small, chummy clique that runs a huge chunk of the world. They’re like the Hapsburgs, only incestuous in a different way.

1 Like

Chris doubling down. Nothing to see here, folks. Move along.

Comey finally fired, after twisting in the wind for ages…

Is this the end of his humiliation? He seems to have been trying to do the right thing without having the foggiest notion what the right thing was. He was in over his head from the beginning, and never learned to swim amongst the sharks.

I don’t think he was trying to do the right thing. He outs himself in the first 3 minutes in the clip below.

The left may be focused on the Russian aspect of the investigation, I think that should be investigated too, but Trump is more concerned with why he was being wire tapped, to what extent, who authorized it and why and that Russia just seems to be the excuse they used to justify monitoring him and his team.

In brief in the 3 minute clip, Ms Stefanik asks how often the White house, the DNI and congressional oversight is updated. Comey answers, “quarterly” especially with regards sensitive cases. Turns out that Comey kept the DOJ and the DNI in the loop, but why didn’t he notify Congressional oversight until nearly 10 months later when he just said he updates them quarterly, especially the sensitive cases? and you can see him squirm in his chair as he offers the laughably stupid answer of “because it’s so sensitive”.

Well no shit Sherlock, the only part of the above equation that had Republicans that would have been rightly outraged their candidate was under surveillance was Congressional oversight, hence the need to hide the details from them alone, thus outing himself as being politically biased and not someone acting impartially or fairly.

Everyone’s politically biased in that town. It’s a given. This poor fool tried to tell himself he wasn’t. That’s how he managed to stab himself in the back. The gymnastics of rationalization.

Lock him up!
Crooked Trumpski
Lock him up!

Whatever man. Nobody can understand your point either.

All we can see is a guy firing the guy that is in charge of investigating him.

It’s not rocket science.

The heat is turning up on Trumpski and his Komrades.
This is a desperate ploy which leads me to believe that the FBI are getting close to hitting paydirt.

Lock Trumpski Up!

1 Like

Cognitive dissonance on an ongoing basis. He just never got a clue:

You’re going full retard. Never go full retard.

Here’s something fun to look forward to, the contents of Carlos Dangers’ laptop would be a good start.

All these leaks are a very rough form of accountability, but better than no accountability at all. Leak em all and let public opinion sort em out.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCVBEE1SfXI

Colbert: “Trump fired Comey”
Audience: “Yay!”
Colbert: “No, you’re supposed to boo”
Audience: “Boo!”
Colbert: “Good audience, but don’t you EVER form your opinion by yourself again”

best comment xD

Yeah, it’s not pragmatic and anti-stupid. :slight_smile:

Still waiting for your history lecture though, Lord of the Wasps…

There’s so much lousy performance on his watch, with terrorist attacks going on after having been interviewed by the FBI and dismissed. Dismissing valid evidence in the Hillary email case for in immunity deals. He sucked up to whoever his boss was instead of objectively pursuing the right goals. He was politically smart to the detriment of his job performance, which is exactly the kind of behavior and swamp that needs to be drained out.

FBI Director Gowdy: make it happen.

As a side note it’s finally dawned on me why Democrats are so convinced the Russians stoled the election. What do they know that I don’t know?

The “proof”, of course, is that Clinton II lost. That could only have happened if the Russians stoled the election. No further evidence is necessary.

Likewise with the current brouhaha. Of course the Trump administration and the Russians colluded. The only way Trump could have won is if the Russians interfered in the electoral process so no further evidence is necessary. Case closed.

The FBI will have to go thru the motions of conducting an investigation but the conclusion is foregone because the evidence is already there in plain sight. There will be some obligatory citations of secret, slam dunk evidence and dossiers from curveballs to satisfy the purists but in the end Trump will swing at the end of a rope. After all, you can’t fight city hall, even if you do live in Trump Tower.

I was recently out with some Trump-hating friends and they were spouting conspiracy theories. They figure he’s not coming out with the tax returns because they’d show he owes Putin money.

Of course there’s no way to prove that false. Or true. But that doesn’t matter. It’s emotionally satisfying.

Pontius Pilate said it best: what is truth? We’ve been living in a post-truth world for many years now. Truthiness shall set you free,

What was the evidence that Saddam had WMD? He sure acted like he was hiding something. It seemed a reasonable explanation for the games he was playing with the inspectors. And now…

Say, did we ever see Il Douche’s college transcripts?

And of course when Bubbette uses a private email server it’s just that she doesn’t understand, er, something.

Double standards are a symptom of motivated reasoning. Me, I say The Donald is no more dishonest than the rest of them. Which is still plenty dishonest. But oh, the hypocrisy of his critics.

Forget the college transcripts. Ask for his medical records. Otherwise, how can you know he wasn’t a crackwhore?

Now about your Anglo-Saxon supremacy theory…