How can a track a Package from Taiwan to LA?

I Need Help with this i send a Package From Taiwan to Los Angeles California, I got a tracking number from Post office here ok so now i look it this up to only find out it was send on 12/12/16. I contacted the post office here in Taiwan they say is out of there hands because it should be in USA??? well then i ask them to give me more details is been a very long time an the package has not arrived to the destination. I want to know if there is any way i can track this from here and to who i need to contact in LA? I am willing to do this by my self i just dont know how. HELP!!! I am not willing to lose my package just because post office in Taiwan cant help me with this…

Registered mail tracking is useless for sending from Taiwan to the USA. I sent something once and the tracking number only showed the departure from Taiwan.

I tried to track it on the usps web site and it says the US postal service doesn’t support tracking registered mail from Taiwan.

Thank you so much for your reply, that was the same problem i had :frowning: But i keep going back to the post office here so they got tier of seeing my face so they contacted USPS them self and got me a form showing the Delivery day and time :)… So now i know never to do that again lol… i will just contact ups my self and find a location to drop off and get tracking number that will work all the way from here to USA. Thank you!

I’m glad that it worked out for you in the end, although that does sound like a hassle. I’ve sent letters from Taiwan to the US using Express Mail Service (EMS). The Chinese is called 國際快捷 guo2ji4 kuai4jie2. I’ve always been able to track it all the way to the US. It is more expensive than sending regular registered mail, but it’s also quite a bit faster.

I know you can also send packages using EMS, but I’ve never tried it. It may not be much cheaper than UPS.

That sound Super Good i will try Both as well :slight_smile: Thank you SO MUCH!!!