How often do you watch dramas a week?

1. 30mins~1hr

2. 2hrs~3hrs

3. 4hrs~5hrs

4. over 6 hrs

Hi, I’m a senior high school student, and we’re studyding about Taiwanese and other countries’ drama.
If you have any suggestions please tell us under the forum. Thank you. :wink:

I’m single mom and working no time to watch TV serial Dramas

In reality - Life is already full of dramas.

erm…I rather watch sports and scary to make me jump once in awhile.

You should probably specify a few things:

1. Are you talking about watching Taiwanese drama only? As far as I know Western dramas are seasonal, so if the show I like is not on air I would not be watching any.

2. Should we identify our nationality for research purposes?

Anyway to answer your question: I’m Taiwanese and I only watch western Breaking bad and Westworld, so currently 0 minutes per week.

Hi,I am a senior high school student ,too.l am 17-year-old now.l watch drama 3 hour every day.Because I can obtain multiple information from there.I usually subscribe the youtube form most famous recommendation.The more subscription he has,the more delicate it has,I think.

Hi Cindy,

Your poll needs an option for 0 minutes. Many if not most successful people don’t watch any television.

I’m in my late 20’s, and I haven’t turned on a TV in over 15 years.

Television is not nearly as productive or entertaining as most other activities in life. Furthermore, television reprograms your mind to suit the desires of advertisers and the governments who give licenses to the television stations. Their best interests and your best interests do not necessarily coincide.

Best regards,

Ming