ISIS opens American branch

Yes, ISIS has set up shop in the U.S. and hired Kathy Griffin as their executioner.

Imagine if some conservative had done this to Obama during the last administration. The double standard is just deafening. It’s really getting harder and harder to distinguish between leftism and terrorism these days.

:rofl:

Yes, even humor like this has an audience.

Well I was mostly laughing at the analogy made between this and ISIS.

You must admit, the resemblance of the visuals is uncanny. I think the ISIS beheadings are what they had in mind when they did the photo shoot.

Wake us up when they open a branch in Asia.

Wake up, Johnny. Someone’s here to see you. I think he said his name was ISIS.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/05/28/asia/isis-threat-southeast-asia/

Well their base (Iraq and Syria) is in Asia.

2 Likes

Is there anyone in America who consistently hates/wants all presidents to die? That I could at least respect. But the idea that obama killing civillians is somehow more noble than when trump does it makes me sick.

i’ve never heard of this women. was she well known before this?

She’s known for doing the Times Square New Year’s Eve countdown on CNN with Anderson Cooper every year. And now she may be dropped from that. Other than that, she’s just another second-rate comic.

oh, shes a comic? was she trying to be funny doing this? Like, Trevor noah rips trump but i find it funny. But i’m not sure if he can try this in anyway that i would find funny even though i’m not a big fan of trump. In fact, I dislike trump as a person, and i mostly disagree with his policies with some exceptions of course.

I honestly don’t see the big deal. Hit shows like Game of Thrones are way more violent than this.

But I don’t think they do it to allude to ISIS, which I believe is what she is trying to do to be funny? Correct me if i’m wrong anyone.

She really knows him and took care of not hurting his feelings by adding some three million hairs.

Otherwise, tasteless!

1 Like

Maybe she’s part of the “humane slaughter” movement?

Freedom of speech. Damn.

All she did here was embolden his base.

While the resemblance is uncanny, it is truly fake. The hair is sticking to the head.

Hey, then that means she was working for him! More reasons to dislike this woman!

@JB_IN_TW Freedom of speech has its limits, she’s currently being questioned and investigated by the secret service. Although I’m fairly certain she’s not going to be charged with anything, it was just a publicity stunt trying to ride the anti-Trump wave.

Ritual decapitation of Republican presidents is nothing new in the U.S.

Who knows (or cares) what her real politics are. I assume she did the photo shoot to tap into the current Trump-bashing zeitgeist in a desperate attempt to remain relevant and keep making money. Although the tide may be turning. People on all parts of the political spectrum have been condemning the photos…even Chelsea Clinton for god’s sake. Normally you’d think that being condemned by Chelsea is a sign you’re doing something “right,” but in this case I don’t think it’s what Griffin intended. Or maybe it is…