Kraft Macaroni and Cheese

I have been desperately missing Blue Box and have not been able to find it. No luck at Costco, and while I thought I had once seen it at Jason’s at Taipei 101, since going back I have only come across TWO brands of organic crap. I want my chemical goodness, dammit! Anyway, if anyone has an idea where to get this artificially colored, artificially flavored blue box of wonderfulness, please do share.

Oh yeah, and Smartfood popcorn too.

I once saw it at Wellman’s.

11/24/06 edit: Roger that. They have it there now, for NT$52/box. They also had some larger microwaveable box of six single servings – not sure what that’s all about.

I go to Jason’s fairly often, and they have several different kinds of Kraft Dinner. The last time I was there, they had Three Cheese, Spirals, and the regular one. I still have some. They aren’t cheap, but they do have them. Of course it’s possible they are currently out, but they did have them in two places in the store the last time I was there, both around the pasta and sauces area.
Hope it’s not a done deal. That’s my only source for the time being. Man, we sound like drug addicts.

The Leonardo’s at Cost Co is okay, but isn’t quite the same. :neutral:

I forgot which place is Wellman’s, could you refresh me?

Wellman’s Market
472 Zhongshan North Road, Section 6
Tel: 2871-4454

Just south of TAS, and next to a Subber and Persian carpet shop.

[quote=“Dragonbones”]Wellman’s Market

Just south of TAS, and next to a Subber and Persian carpet shop.[/quote]

That place has been there forever, and they have a good selection… but, you really have to check the expiration dates on their dry foods.

They have everything except Diet Dr. Pepper. :frowning:

Next time I’m at Jason’s, which will be soon, I’ll check for ya and report back.

Dr. Pepper and vodka or Southern Comfort is very good.

They (both) have Dr. Pepper. But it has the evil sugar. Evil because it is soooo good. I put on 4Kg here after finding it again.

I need the Diet. :frowning:

That’s true, actually – I got a few bad ones. :frowning:

That’s true, actually – I got a few bad ones. :frowning:[/quote]

You still ate them though, right?

I would hate to hear about a case of Kraft Dinner abuse or neglect.

Actually, I meant a box or two of German crackers that had bugs.

chung he costco had KD within the last 4 months …

Taichung KD source- Finga’s base camp, around $79. If you simply want mac and cheese, 101 has a good product for around $25 a box.

I go to Jason’s fairly often, and they have several different kinds of Kraft Dinner. The last time I was there, they had Three Cheese, Spirals, and the regular one. I still have some. They aren’t cheap[/quote]

How amusing…like most poor college students I used to buy it because it’s cheap!

You can probably make a cheap version using cheap macaroni noodles from Costco, and the Cheese Soup powder (Bear Creek?) they sell in a big cardboard can. Hmm, I’ll have to try that as a break from real food.

I made a trek out to Tianmu this weekend, found Blue Box at Wellman’s, and promptly bought 'em out.

Jason’s still doesn’t have it (I live walking distance, and it’d be a hell of a lot more convenient), but hopefully the 15 boxes I bought in Tianmu will last me a few weeks… I’m there pretty often, so if I see it again, and don’t totally clean up, I’ll post.

Thanks to all those who gave me the tip!

Now, see, that’s a reasonable price for this plastic crap. Although at 101 I’d expect $125 a box. You’re talking Jason’s, right?

I was at Jason’s in the 101 today and Kraft Dinner is back.

They have Spirals, Three Cheese, and Thick and Creamy.
They are $49 and $59.

[quote=“Tigerman”][quote=“Dragonbones”]Wellman’s Market

Just south of TAS, and next to a Subber and Persian carpet shop.[/quote]

That place has been there forever, and they have a good selection… but, you really have to check the expiration dates on their dry foods.[/quote]

And their frozen meat, too. I believe they’re still trying to sell the Polish sausage that expired in May 2002…

I thought that the Leonardo Mac & Cheese that Costco carries tasted just like the Kraft. I’m weird, though, and I prefer the dirt-cheap store brands that are unobtainable here, hence I didn’t like the Leonardo much.