Let's not talk about Hillary.

I don’t think you realize the level of contempt people like Hillary Clinton have for the general public, their voter base are useful idiots to them, that is all.

To her and her cronies, America is “flyover country,” with two thin slivers of civilization on the coasts.

Glad you have a president now who really cares about the people between the coasts.

So are they. I’m a coastal denizen myself.

The DNC has entered the wilderness years. For how long, is anyone’s guess. It is clear they have not learned any lessons from last years campaign. They just brought on an individual who is quite vocal in his opposition to raising the minimum wage, raising taxes on the top 10%. He even voiced support for “horse and sparrow” economics! Damn.

Sanders, at least his ideology -at least in part, appealed to voters on the left. The DNC ignored that and shut them out. Disenfranchised, if you will. The DNC still does not get it. They just want to blame the Sanders people for losing the election.

Something to take away from this. Hillary supporters and 45 supports, are effectively the same in their rabid, unflinching support for their candidate.

Hillary’s supporter protesting Trump’s inauguration.

Nice try, though.

You mean no obscure treaty or forgotten declaration can save him? :astonished:

I have a feeling to save face with Big Brother Beijing, his nomination would never be allowed to get off the ground, regardless of the legality of the SFPT or whatever.

I see nothing there that indicates any inauguration.

And you chopped off part of the quote.

point?

It’s a video from that day.

Stay woke!

I guess in a very James O’Keefe way. It wasn’t Washington.

But, I’ll play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyVhXsih8sM

No idea in which city he/she/it was, but that brave act of resistance happened on the day the Emperor God’s was nominated President, as Hillary supporters all across the nation united to protest against democracy.

Ah, Richard Spencer, the good old:" if an idiot likes your candidate, your candidate is bad!" argument. Such innovation. Much wow.

1 Like

Let his supporters speak for him. If they want to support an un-American man (was he born in the US?) who uses quasi-racial attacks on political opponents [doing the same thing in this forum would get you censored and kicked out! just saying] and makes not-so-veiled threats towards the media for speaking against him and demanding the personal information of all those who protested him, and if they consider that a “democracy” then, thank Osiris for the opposition!

I’ll wait for your “lügenpresse” comment.

Flawless logic there!

Of course it fits, Self-identified Nazis and Supremacists support him. And he has yet to denounce them. But, to each their own.

Not all protestors that day were Hillary supporters. It was more the “enemy of my enemy is my friend at least for today” thing.

Why do you write such demonstrably false statements? Do you sincerely not know? He has been made to denounce these groups again and again and has done so. After that Hail Trimp video of yours from last November,

After Charlottesville.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-08-14/trump-condemns-white-supremacists-for-charlottesville-violence

“Racism is evil and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans,” Trump said on Monday at the White House.

JB to move the goal posts in 3, 2, 1…

November the 4th today. Doesn’t your fascist group Antifa have some rioting and violence planned for today?

1 Like

So now the “Fake News/Failing” NY Times is a trustworthy source? (before you even respond to that, let me be clear, the BBC article quotes a NY Times piece) He said that with all the conviction and appeal of someone who is trying to look a certain way. Just like me when I pretend to like something to be nice and not offend anyone. “Yeah, fermented bamboo. The best I have ever had!”

Self-describe alr-right fanboy Steve Bannon was his chief strategist. In that same article, 45 mentions that Breitbart “prints some articles, just like you.” Well, in that logic, so does The Daily Caller and Stormfront.

As for Charlottesville, he had to do it AGAIN because he did not do it the first time. Actually references that in the title.

“Trump said Saturday that “many sides” bore blame for the violence, without directly repudiating racial supremacists. After criticism of the response from across political spectrum, the White House on Sunday released a statement saying that “of course” the president included white supremacists, neo-Nazis “and all extremist groups” in that statement.”

Let us not kid ourselves, if the guy was Muslim, he would have immediatly been all over that like flies on shit.

Speaking of, how long did it take him to respond to the Portland attacks? 2 days?

Not moving the goal posts. But, I have a feeling making any rebuttal would be considered “moving the goal posts.”

And…that is an English holiday and isn’t it tomorrow? Why would I want to celebrate a tyrant and his failed attempt at the installation of a theocracy? I am an atheist!