Long

This text will be blurred

Is this ā€œboyfriendā€ of yours Taiwanese? Just trying to get your rationale of asking such personal question on a website which isnā€™t exactly known for perceptive or insightful relationship advice.

sorry, I donā€™t understand waht do you mean?
He is my boyfriend, I love him, he is not taiwanese, I am taiwanese, I posted here just want to know what other people think about this.

Ok. Iā€™m just gonna be frank.

Heā€™s sleeping with this Japanese girl, aka cheating on you.

1 Like

If he felt he was in a committed relationship, he wouldnā€™t let her visit him. Not if sheā€™s talking about love, after he previously tried to get with her. There are so many red flags, China would be jealous.

Nicely put.

Shirowhite, Gain means there are many signs that show Danger! to your relationship. He is most likely cheating on you, and you should think about what that means to your relationship. Hey, maybe you donā€™t mind, but if heā€™s doing it now he will do it forever. Maybe you could share?

As much as I enjoy the sarcasm and humour, I feel like itā€™s kind of mean to make fun of her given that she really likes the guy.

a guy that would let a visiting girl ā€˜friendā€™ stay in his house is not respecting you at all. and then he thinks you can hang out with her? (but also gives you some excuses out of it as it seems he also wants some alone time with her)

you need to put your reality glasses on lady.

sounds like another Taiwanese girl falling for a loser foreigner that came here. Heā€™s playing you, how do you not see?

Loser foreigner here, speaking up for local girl. Not everybody has the chops to put a ball in a basket, or school us all on the art of negotiation. Not everybody has a Rolodex of very important people to consult in times of confusion. Clearly, the individual does NOT see or even grasp how someone could be playing her. If she did, this thread wouldnā€™t exist.

2 Likes

no sharing, I just going to dump him, since he isnā€™t respectful to me

1 Like

what is ā€œchops to put a ball in a basketā€ is that a slang or phrase?
could you explain it to me?

thanks for all of the advices or suggestions, I post it just want to know normally what people think about this, donā€™t want to bring up any racism or which country making fun of other country :grinning:

Chops means ā€œskillā€ in this context.

Iā€™m guessing the sentence is expressing that everybody has things to learn (using basketball as an analogy, so the author is probably American).

Hm no? She said that they met in Japan during their exchange semester.

To OP. Not that Iā€™m an expert or anything and I donā€™t like gender-based stereotyping, but honestly, guys are usually only interested in sticking their aubergines in tacos while they are on exchange, at least according to my experience. Thereā€™s a reason why they call the Erasmus programme Orgasmus in Europe. Now obviously in this day and age, probably most guys in their teens, 20s, and 30s are like that, but Iā€™d say that tendency is magnified by the fact that they are surrounded by various exotic women and itā€™s easier to fall into their vaginas as people who would judge them are miles away.

Lol. Everything. :smiley:

Iā€™ve been following this thread anxiously in anticipation of the imminent f-word. Finally feeling satiated now. :happyrunningaround:

May be Iā€™m being paranoid,or perhaps just nostalgic, but this reminded me so much of writer24/dogover/hatlover/etcā€¦