Meanwhile in Hong Kong

Never mind the economics. What they need is some way to deal with the gongfei military.

1 Like

Agree. Where hongkong buys its veggies and water are a side show, and basically just a question of logistics. I am sure if hongkong have some people familiar with international trade and could figure out some alternative supplier to china, if they were free to do so.

1 Like

What will that skyline look like after a few artillery barrages?

This summer is full of protests averaging at least three a week. Pooh bear and his team are devising new policies and politics for Hk now as I type this message. We all know the only direction is full grip northerly!

Lennon walls in Hk…

image image image image

2 Likes

HKers that stormed LegCo are seeking asylum in Taiwan

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-07-19/hong-kong-protesters-seeking-asylum-in-taiwan-apple-daily-says

Lots of trouble in Hk now so I don’t blame them for jumping ship.

Another wave of migration on near horizon! No worries as more are heading south as I type this message.

Paraphrasing Odin, Hong Kong is not a place but a people. Gee, wished we in Taiwan had need for young, hardworking, democracy minded folk looking for jobs and a freer way of life. :wink:

Things are getting pretty scary

“Hong Kong police have seized what is thought to be the largest amount of explosives ever uncovered in the city, along with pro-independence materials in an industrial building in Tsuen Wan on the eve of a major march against the now-suspended extradition bill.”
" Items seized at the site on Saturday included a T-shirt with the logo of the Hong Kong National Front, a pro-independence group, leaflets saying “no extradition to China”, and a pamphlet on the June 9 protest march.

There were also several sets of portable loudspeakers, gas masks, goggles, hard hats and slingshots, along with at least a can of kerosene.

Disqualified lawmaker Sixtus Baggio Leung Chung-hang is the spokesman of the Hong Kong National Front. The Post has reached out to him for comment.

The group also issued a post on their channel under Telegram, a social media platform, acknowledging that the man arrested was one of their members, but denying any knowledge of the explosives."

Hk’s Lennon Wall appears on Germany’s Berlin Wall…

image image image image image image image image image image

3 Likes

A butthurt wumao? I’m pretty sure the Chinese media will play it European-style and claim:“WE’LL NEVER KNOW HIS TRUE MOTIVES”, but I can’t help but think that it’s connected to the way the HK protest is reported in dalu.

Manifesto of Hk protestors…

https://youtu.be/m7LYrLemXOw

WTF HK, again gangsters?

Stay safe, everyone…

2 Likes

Antifascists?

CCP can’t afford to send tanks in there, so send in some “non-government-assiciated-activists” instead. Won’t be making headlines around the world this way.

Does HK have a self-defence clause? Can the protesters fight back without reprecussion at least on paper?

The repercussions were front end loaded.

If their version of Antifa fails, tanks are plan B.

By the way, download the hkfreepress app for the latest news on Hk if you haven’t already done so.

1 Like

image image image image image image image image image image image

1 Like

Rule of law is rocking while lame puppet piglet is hiding like a turtle!

Government is a “legitimate” monopoly on the use of force - legitimized after the fact by having maintained its monopoly over time.