Men's spa in Taipei?

Looking for a mens spa in Taipei. Know of a good one?

Yes:

Try the one on the 15th Floor of the building that houses FNAC on the Corner of Najing and Dunhua. 400 for all day. Massage at 800. A lady will come around and ask you if you want the special, but it’s not overt nor seedy. Quite fun to spend the day hanging out there. One can sleep too; they have comfy beds etc. Food is okayish

Not a bad deal really.

Is this some kind of code?

1 Like

The one Alleycat is talking about is actually good.
They do have “extra” service but it is very discret.
The spa in itself is pretty big, large jacuzzy, dry and wet sauna, large rest room, the coffee is horrible though. very good massage and again "extra’ massage.
You want to relax for a few hours or the whole day, it’s a good treat.

Obviously I can’t say if it’s any good, but there’s a very nice looking one just outside SYS MRT station, in the same building as Capone’s. They have glossy pamphlets outside with photos of a very nice looking gym, spa, relaxation room etc. which you can look at first.

And the reason I know it’s a men’s spa: I really should learn to read Chinese before venturing in to ask questions
 :unamused: :slight_smile:

OK, the section I actually went into was the ‘open’ (M/F) section for foot massage/pedicures etc., but it was rather disconcerting to go there and discover it backed onto a not-very-well curtained room featuring men lounging around in green bathrobes :astonished:

The one on DunHua an nanking in the Asiaworl ised to be one of the more famous spa’s in Taipei.

If you’re looking for a decent massage, try the place on Nanking and Yitong ST. It’s a place you can take a client

I went to the spa Alleycat was talking about. Excellent. Saw a few why-guo-rens there as well

It was NT500 for the day. That includes Sauna, cold room? (insane), steam room, Hot tub, cool tub, and cold tub 6C (even more insane), showers (sit down with soap ,toothbrushes, razors and the like).

Regular massage was NT 800 (neck and upper back) (Done by a man), It was NT2000 for a full body massage with oil (from a woman). That’s the one I got. It was one of the best massages I have ever got. NT4200 for the special massage.

Great place. I might move out of my house and stay there forever.

[quote=“rob123”]
NT4200 for the special massage.[/quote]

:astonished: :astonished:

I’m upping this one to current so maybe I can find a good spa for men in Taipei. Every one I look at online is geared towards a more gay clientel. I want a place that has great massage, relaxing, facial treatments and other. Not looking for anything seedy, but geared toward male clients who enjoy spa treatments as well. My Chinese sucks and the places I have tried checking out are either not geared to my lifestyle or geared toward the ‘happy endings’ they seem to think foreigners want.

Anyone recommend a good one?

There’s a place called “Sakura” on the Ren’ai/Dunhua Circle that offers decent massages and facials and foot rubs for men. No happy endings. No sauna or jacuzzis, either.

I had a massage there a few weeks ago, and it was very relaxing.

[quote=“Comrade Stalin”][quote=“rob123”]
NT4200 for the special massage.[/quote]

:astonished: :astonished:[/quote]

HOW MUCH?.. what’s so special about it at that price? :roflmao:

The sauna scene in the movie
MONGA 艋èˆș was shot at this spa.

So are the ones talked about in the older posts still there? The building that I think is Asiaworld by the iKea is gone now, isn’t it?

What is the average cost at the one in the Dunhua circle?

[quote=“CanadianBryson”]So are the ones talked about in the older posts still there? The building that I think is Asiaworld by the iKea is gone now, isn’t it?

What is the average cost at the one in the Dunhua circle?[/quote]
That one is called Ceasars and it’s still there. They are working on the department store, but I think you can still go in. I won’t guarantee it though.

[quote=“Dr. McCoy”][quote=“CanadianBryson”]So are the ones talked about in the older posts still there? The building that I think is Asiaworld by the iKea is gone now, isn’t it?

What is the average cost at the one in the Dunhua circle?[/quote]
That one is called Ceasars and it’s still there. They are working on the department store, but I think you can still go in. I won’t guarantee it though.[/quote]

You can still go in there. Didn’t try but checked the area because of the things i heard and i was at the vicinity at that time. Entrance fee is at 500 or 600 for 6 hours and then body massage is 1000, i think. Don’t know how the special massage will be though.

The Sakura spa on Renai circle with valet parking caters to anyone and doesn’t have special service. They even cater to women and couples.

Cool
 gonna check them out this week. Ceaser’s sounds good for a nice afternoon or evening and some relaxation. Maybe go to Sakura’s with the girlfriend and keep her happy as well. Maybe she can learn a thing or two and I can save some damn money!!!

[quote=“maoman”]There’s a place called “Sakura” on the Ren’ai/Dunhua Circle that offers decent massages and facials and foot rubs for men. No happy endings. No sauna or jacuzzis, either.

I had a massage there a few weeks ago, and it was very relaxing.[/quote]

Thanks for the recommendation. Sakura is indeed legit, there’s nothing seedy about it. I had a facial and the service was thorough and professional, one of the best I’ve had. (Not that I’ve had many, but still.)

On a side note, I find it kind of hilarious that finding a non-seedy spa servicing male clientele was so difficult. Before turning to the forums for a recommendation I walked into a bunch of different places before realizing “oh wait, it’s one of those spas” or being turned away for not being female. (Or local?) I am glad my misadventures weren’t any worse than they were!

Is the one at Asiaworld still open? I like the different pools, and rest area with drinks, newspapers, TV, and free computers. Not a bad way to spend a few hours.

You may try Taipei Men SPA (SenSPA Studio)
Massuer: Da Yuan
Web: taipeimenspa.com