Micro Bikinis

Where in Taipei can I find micro bikinis?

My best guess would be Ximending Red House area, but the shops there mostly cater to gay males. This is for a woman.

Yes, I know this thread is not complete without pictures. Here is a NSFW (depending on your line of work, that is) Google search: https://www.google.com.tw/search?q=micro+bikini+asian&tbm=isch

PS: Interesting suggestion by the forum software: “Your topic is similar to… Where can I find used motorcycle shops”

I am most interested in your line of work, if its SFW for you :grin:

Try sex shops (Google search 情趣) or if you can navigate/make purchases on PC Home, you can buy those on PC home too.

You can also make it yourself. Make sure you buy the right material.

::EDIT::
Chinese name for sex shop. Thanks @Dr_Milker

1 Like

Yeah, the “similar” feature needs some work. :idunno:

As of this reply…15 clicks and 4 responses. C’mon guys, I can’t be the only one wearing micro bikinis to keep cool at home.

Wait did I say that out loud?

2 Likes

My good lord, why did I click :astonished:

I wear bikini but not the string bikini :dizzy_face:

1 Like

Apparently other topics that are similar are ‘Lifting Chalk’ and ‘Chewing Tobacco’. YMMV

So, i think you just need to pop into your local shoe store and buy a couple of packs of those fancy shoe laces. You know, the rainbow ones, or sparkly sequin ones. Couple of knots, and there you go…

1 Like

Fixed for you.

1 Like

You’re going to get us in trouble at work. Focus. Focus. The camera unit has a plurality of functional modes and great for micro bikini capturing. Damn! Get your head out, marasan. Focus.

I don’t know what’s wrong with you guys, half the girls at my work are wearing them shits right now as we speak.

Any jobs going ? :grin:

How do you look in a micro bikini?

Errrgghh I do a nice man spread in speedos …What’d ya think?

Sorry mate, I got that covered already

1 Like

Barely.

2 Likes

Actually, no need to go to a sex shop. In Ximentuing they do have a bikini shop, right on the same road as the Wangnien building. Xining South Road as per Google maps.

1 Like

I would definitely like to see a bikini shop…in Taiwan, that sells that bikini. According to @Rocket the girls are wearing less, but even this get up is pushing the envelope.

My fellow compatriot and I were actually surprised to find those models there… and people actually buying them.

If they are too “big” for the OP -not micro enouggh- though, he can ask there.

Geesh, he can always order online.

1 Like

I’m clearly going to the wrong beaches if I’m not seeing these being worn…if they are even meant to be worn in public.