Mr. Sausage's Kitchen

Oh, and I stand corrected on the broper sbelling of “Bretzel” I bromise to only call that from now on…

Whatever. You are definitely talking my language, though. Can’t wait to cram some of your big juicy sausage into my mouth.
I will try to find out where the blood comes from, too, in case you’re interested. It definitely is NOT illegal, despite what you might have been told.
MMMMMMmmmmm. Warm blood sausage…
I bet the veal would be much more difficult to come by.

[quote=“mr. sausage”]
I actually make some vego food jimi: spinach and feta sausage rolls as well as platters with baba ganouj\Tzatziki home made bread and vege sticks. I like vege food and all suggestions are welcome. I’ve made chicken and green apple sausage before and it wasn’t too bad[/quote]
Sounds great, Sir. I’ll definitely try you out within a week or so. Do you make chicken sausage?

PS. Just ignore the geeks with big tits. All that cannabis in high school.

I live on Nan-Jing E. Rd., very near your restaurant. And, I am a sausage fan indeed. I’ll try and stop by for a bite to eat one of these days.

I saw in an earlier post though that you used the words “haggis” and “brilliant” in the same sentence. That concerns me.

Only make chicken sausage to order Jimi.
Mer , you should try everything once except incest or folk dancing. Much to my suprise [considering all the bad press it gets] haggis is actually quite tasty , although very rich. Have to wait until next Robby burns night to do that again

[quote]I saw in an earlier post though that you used the words “haggis” and “brilliant” in the same sentence. That concerns me.
[/quote]
You poor man. You poor, poor man!

Vegetarian sausage rolls?! :notworthy:

See you soon, then.

Good luck and all the best with your restaurant. Don’t forget to develop a hostile attitude, call Forumosan’s ‘fags’, run a poll on competitive sausage restaurants and make irregular shaped or square sausages in a genuine stone oven to generate publicity through this website.

Feel free to PM for any help or advice.

BroonApplauds

P.S. Cumberland Sausage?

I’d be interested in trying some of your haggis!!! Is it fairly authentic? If you can rattle some up I’d place an order for sure (and I think I know a couple of other people who’d be interested too.)

I’ve unfortunately been forced to folk dance a few times in my life already, something we had to do in high school as part of a dance class. (shudders…)
And I have indeed tried haggis. Once. I don’t see myself doing that again either. No offence. Wasn’t my cup of tea, so to speak.

I will stop in for a meal at yours though. You can count on it.

Good luck Mr. Sausage. I’ve only heard good things about your sossies, so have no doubt you’ll do a roaring trade!

Good luck!

So, if you’re going north on Dunhua, turn right just before you get to Bade Lu?

[quote=“BroonAle”] irregular shaped or square sausages

BroonApplauds

P.S. Cumberland Sausage?[/quote]
So what exactly do you have against Lorne?

What are the other 5?

Do you have any sausage that is rectum free?

Sorry, Mr. S, but is a menu available?

I would be interested in a Jiayi Turkey Rice sausage.

It’s pretty close to where I live: I will be checking it out soon.

[quote=“sandman”][quote=“BroonAle”] irregular shaped or square sausages

BroonApplauds

P.S. Cumberland Sausage?[/quote]
So what exactly do you have against Lorne?

[/quote]

So that’s what you call it…I was wondering. One of the best breakfasts in my life was had in a wee hotel in Oban this last June (one cannot travel through Glasgee on an empty stomach) and it had some stuff that looked exactly like that. Had I not been in Scotland at the time I may have mistook it for a Taoyuan pizza. Had haggis in Edinburgh too. Very nice. I am surprised that there are some aspects of cooking north of the border that are quite ‘independent’. You lot seem to be on the verge of becoming a developed country.

BroonAirdrie

Congrats on you new opening. Now the job is to keep it open :wink: . As a fellow restauranteur, I wish you the best.

Ian @ The BBQ House, Hsinchu