No Whites Allowed: The Lefty Segregationist Thread

Might not be a bad idea worth having a conversation about, see Twitter post below.

Sometimes self-segregation is self-preservation.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2017/11/01/student-charged-after-bragging-about-putting-roommates-toothbrush-where-the-sun-doesnt-shine/%3FoutputType%3Damp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/2379709002

https://mobile.twitter.com/Nicole_Cliffe/status/1170470806524006400

But why based on race…I would self segregate based on real factors such as values and even sleep schedules. Race should not be a factor.

I had a shitty college roommate who was white. He ratted on me about a beer can in my room. It wasn’t even my beer can. I chalk up my bad experience to him being a dick and not him being white. I got back at him by pissing in his shampoo and body wash bottles one night coming back extremely drunk. He smelled pretty gross and I couldn’t tell him…so kind of sucked for me as well.

1 Like

Dude, it’s a biological factor. That it shouldn’t be is a social factor.

It’s mainly a social construct.

But the point of this thread is, it’s a nucleus upon which hypocrisy crystallizes.

And how does that relate to being a roommate?

You mean the guy who pissed in his roommate’s shampoo bottle? That guy seems to have been in need of anger an management intervention.

1 Like

I think it’s brilliant. And fairly restrained.

You haven’t explained how race is a factor in roommates

Did I set out to do that?

Saved me a trip to the bathroom, I was too drunk to make it. It was some distance because it’s a communal bathroom. My original intention was to pee in a bottle so I don’t have to stumble on the way to the bathroom, but it became a kill 2 birds with one stone situation.

1 Like

You tell me. You said

You are the one replying to me saying it’s not a factor in roommates.

I did no such thing. I agreed with the post you quoted. Self-segregation as self-preservation is a biological function, not a social function.

Is it? Not sure what you mean here.

i dont know about it being biological, having dealt with and continue cross paths with racists, bigots and bandwagon sheep, segregating one’s self from such people’s behavior and/or mentalities is persevering mental and emotional health.

But what does that have to do with race? It sounds like you’re saying only white people can be racists and bigots.

You’re reading to the post more than what I am saying. Are whites the only one’s who can partake in racism and bigotry? Is that what you believe?

1 Like

This is what you said. Exact quotes. Self segregation is self preservation sometimes according to you. Why would you say it’s not a bad idea to have a conversation about a demand that only non white students can pick roommates based on race. What part of that is not a bad idea to discuss?

But where did I say that it’s about whites?

I’m not doing this with you again Andrew.

2 Likes

You mean make up things and when I asked you for direct quotes you shut up real quick? And you claiming you never said something and I posted a direct quote of you saying that right after?

You replied to the demand for self segregation for none white people was sometimes self segregation is self preservation and it’s not a bad idea to discuss this idea. There is direct implications of you saying that it’s about white people being racists and bigots.

If that’s not what you’re saying, clear it up. But this article was about non white students wanting to pick people based on race. Implying they don’t want room with white people.

if people can now choose what gender or non-gender they want to be, then they certainly should be able to choose what race or non-race (@yyy) they want to be.