Racing

[quote=“Andre”]Does anybody know where exactly is that track in Junan? I just spent two hours looking for the damn thing, but couldn’t find it.
I found a map on their website, but it’s not very detailed. I asked a few people in Junan, but nobody seems to know where it is.[/quote]

That’s odd that the people there didn’t help you. I remember the first time I tried to find it…I went to Junan downtown area…and got lost. I asked young guys at gas stations…and they all knew it. With their help I found my way to it. It’s just off of the number 13. I’m not sure if it’s south or north of Junan central, but I’d guess north. On the 13 you look for a 7-11…turn off the 13 into the small side street directly beside the 7-11. You follow that road around for less than a minute and make the first right. You’ll notice a green sign on the corner with some Chinese words and an arrow. You’ll recognize the character for “small” referring to “small race track”. You then take the next first right and continue straight to the end then do a quick left-right to go up a hill and you are there.

Or you could just PM me the day before you go and we’ll meet and I’ll lead you there :slight_smile: .

Another good way to find the 13 is to take the ocean highway. There is a rest area with some flags and a couple of vendors. There are also some public toilets there…and a road that leads down onto the beach. From there you would head south for about 3-4 minutes then hang a left at the first big intersection with a 4 laned road on the left…you’d immediately go over a small hump of a bridge then the first big intersection would be the #13. You’d hang a right onto the 13 and you be heading towards the race track on the same side as the 7-11.