Pocket bikes/minimotos in Taiwan

[quote=“rover”]OH YEAH!!!

I just spent this afternoon karting here in Taichung. The track had an awesome layout. Really good flow with no annoying corners. It is sized for the rental karts which don’t have spectacular power so the straights aren’t so long. PERFECT for pocketbikes. Surface is smooth too.

The track owner is a classmate of my buddy and he speaks excellent English. NT600 for a 10 minute session. He says if bring my bikes he’ll let me run on the track. Now shipping my bikes here has been bumped up on the priority list!

http://www.rosso.com.tw[/quote]

One of the…if not the best track in Taiwan is in Jew-Nan. If you do a search for go-karting and jew-nan you will find me talking about it in other posts. The karts actually reach speeds of close to 70km/hr on the straight and the first part of the track is very windy. I’ve seen some people go off in the corners…hit the water barrels…and the water barrels explode! It’s pretty intense. And it’s only 200nt for 10min, I’m sorry to say. But things are always more expensive in big cities. The place I’m talking about is an hour south of me…and Taichung is about 2 hours south of me…and the track is off of the coastal highway…so it’s a nice long safe ride…if you want to do it some weekend.

Edit: some directions are here… [forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopic.ph … 711#296069](Racing