Raw Cat/Dog food company in Taiwan

Not sure if many people know about this company (https://www.dogcatstar.com/)
but just wanted to spread the word, as I initially had interest in raw food feeding for my cats, which I adopted through the SPCA last year and was able to find this one through the Ayi who works at the SPCA and introduced the company. They have a website for online ordering, and I’m sure it’s in some stores as well (although I’m not sure.)

They have both cat and dog food, and other treats as well. For cat food, there is the freeze dried, and then just the normal frozen raw diets which is the one that I go with, because I have two cats and honestly, freeze dried seems like more of a hassle to me because you have to mix that up and prepare it, where as with the raw frozen you can just put it in their bowl.
I can only speak to their cat products as I don’t have a dog right now, but my cat’s love the food and from what I’ve read Raw is a pretty good choice for cats. The cat food currently comes in the following flavours: Chicken, Deer, Quail, Beef, and Sheep. They also sell catnip and treats for cats as well. They also maintain pretty constant inspections as the meat is imported from New Zealand I believe and HPP approved. They also add some needed extras too like eggs and fish oil etc.

The member benefits are alright, you get back 1 point on every 100NT, so if you spend 2900NT, you get 29points which is 29NT off. But hey I guess it’s better then nothing haha. Also, shipping is done through Black Cat, if you order before 10AM, then it will ship the next day and usually arrive the day after that for me as I live in Danshui. They also discount on shipments if you order above 500, 1000, and then 2000NT and above is free shipping, so all in all it works. I’m not like representing the company or anything just recommending them because I know initially I wasn’t about to start chopping up raw meat in my place, and some of the other companies looked pretty lacking with ingredients, or didn’t have online payment.
Anyways, just wanted to let people know in case someone was looking around for a raw food place for dogs or cats. The website is in Chinese, they also have a facebook page (汪喵星球 DogCatStar) which is in Chinese, but I’m sure someone speaks English is Chinese is a problem for you!

Chris

2 Likes