Recruiting people - BlackTide Dragon Boat team in Taipei

Hey there! My Dragon Boat team is recruiting people for this Dragon Boat season. If you’ve rowed before or never even heard about it, we absolutely welcome you to join us!
Here’s a small video of the team:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPv2iKTSncg
We are a group of both foreign and taiwanese people in Taipei, and this will be our second year competing as a team! On my first year here in Taiwan I tried Dragon Boating and haven’t stopped since then. Competing is such an exhilarating experience, and you also get to meet so much people and make good new friends. So if you’re looking for a passionate, dedicated, and hardworking group; we’re the guys for you!
Please visit our page to know about our training schedule and locations:
黑潮龍舟隊 Black Tide Dragon Boat Team
https://www.facebook.com/groups/188752361499034/
You can also PM us or contact us at Blacktide2016@gmail.com
:slight_smile: Hope to hear from you!

seems awesome-
pm sent

hi there,
i have checked the facebook link but cant find the training schedule.
I am very interesting in joining as i have a very competitive spirit but letting us know the training schedule would be highly appreciated.
i personnaly start my day at 6h20 ( 1 hour in mrt and buses :smirk: )and back from work around 18h45 - Then go to the gym from 19h30 to 21h45 -
this is my weekly routine.
the week end is way softer with the gym schedule being earlier in the morning so that i can finally enjoy the days off.
My week end routine can be reajusted however PLEASE share the training shcedule.
thanks
:bowing:

Used to dragon boat in the bay area. Don’t live in Taipei, but it looks like a lot of fun.

1 Like

that is what i am thinking- but cant seem to have a training schedule!!!
:wall:

just got one of the guy - schedule is well implemented and compatible with my routine
:happyrunningaround:

We already uploaded the training info on the page! :smiley:

cool - already spoke with nick -
cheers

Great! Hope to see meet you soon then! :smiley:

well well i went yesterday for their training and all i can say is that the group is legit, strong dudes and girls, very cool people, intense workout, good fun and most importantly … excellent challenge-
can’t wait for another session
:bowing:

ps: they are still recruiting and need more people to join