Show us your kid! (2010)

I was going to post this in the old thread, but then I saw the 2009 in parentheses and thought I’d start off a new one for the new year. Especially as this first pic was taken today.

Taking some downtime in the car…

Beautiful young man, Mr Bismarck. Good-looking like his mother and a bit thick like his father, eh? :smiley:

Excellent start to the new year, bismarck! :thumbsup:

Yep good-looking lad you got there mate.

Thanks guys. Look forward to seeing what the rest of the Forumosa kids look like this year. Not like any of them are getting smaller!

Maoman - Saw some of the new pictures you put up on F’book. Gorgeous little girls, both of them!

our boy is 18 month now.

Love the pic where he’s wearing the white hat. I couldn’t get mine to wear a hat until very recently.
Handsome boy!

This thread doesn’t have enough behbehs.

Our contribution to this thread, pix from last week.

I can haz more cake?

Zombie baby coming for you!
My pops’ 100% polyester, zip down the chest, pure 1970 Studio 54 jumpsuit.

6 weeks old!

Very pensive, Kaikai! Congratulations! (Were you as petrified as I was?)

914, your baby looks full of fun!

[quote=“ice raven”]Very pensive, Kaikai! Congratulations! (Were you as petrified as I was?)

914, your baby looks full of fun![/quote]

thanks. scared sh*tless. first one and all, but kinda getting the hang of things now.

Lol, I was far more nervous than my wife was! I was scared shitless too, but she was just “Raaa-aah!” “Done right, where’s a beer then I’m off to bed. C ya.”

Anyway, lets see if I can put a couple of pics up. They’ll probably be clickies as Forumosa doesn;t like Picasa for some reason.

Went to the beach yesterday. Cold, but good to get out the house.

Mum’s shoes, playing with the floor-cleaner-mop-broom-thingie

Shoes in bed

“I’m gonna be a movie star!”

My youngest one at 3 months - not much hair, but can always wear something nice.

And here she is - with her hair done up for the first time.

Mr. He Jr.

The 2 big girls.

Can hardly wait.

And got started on the presents.

Isabel is a very squeezable baby! :slight_smile:

Trudi likes to play with boxes. :slight_smile:

Gorgous kids, GingerMan!

That picture of Trudy reminds me of one I used to have, but lost, of the HouseKitten in a bucket full of soapy water. The bucket was about the size of that box. I’d bought it as a mop bucket (and had not yet used it), but it was sitting in the bathroom one afternoon when I decieded that the boy and I needed a scrub and he just climbed right in it. After that, it was just his bath bucket!

Some recent ones of Alyssa

Cute!

And I love the hat!

But what’s that damn wallaby doing in the picture, that’s just wrong. :wink:

[quote=“ice raven”]Cute!

And I love the hat!

But what’s that damn wallaby doing in the picture, that’s just wrong. :wink:[/quote]

Good spotting… I’m sure most people would assume it’s a kangaroo :wink: