Show us your kid! (2010)

Great shots, divea. :bravo: Happy kids. :slight_smile:

[quote=“Namahottie”][quote=“Chewycorns”]Babycorns at 3 months (just starting to smile). He may have his mother’s looks, but he definitely is starting to develop the ‘Chewycorns’ smirk. :bravo:
[/quote]

Is that from reading political bedtime stories to him? :laughing:

He’s a darling![/quote]
That’s a good looking kid!

(Not that I’m surprised.)

Thanks

Thanks[/quote]

I showed that pic to some aboriginal students my my wifes school.

They wanted to know what flavouring you added to the roast like they do when cooking wild boar up here… :laughing:

Thanks[/quote]

I showed that pic to some aboriginal students my my wifes school.

They wanted to know what flavouring you added to the roast like they do when cooking wild boar up here… :laughing:[/quote]
tell them my kids are buried treasure.

Treasures for sure divea. So cute.

“Some day kid, this will all be yours…”

GREAT shots Divea!

Priceless shot! Really beautiful.

Bubs’ 2 year old birthday party!

Great shot! He’s REALLY gripping on with his toes! Where’s it taken?

Thanks!

I hardly noticed the toes, I have to admit. I love the expressions, he’s just so damned serious, lol!

It’s up one branch of one of the rivers in the 'Dong. Give me a bell next time you’re down this way and I’ll show you.

Nice shot, ice raven.

Sprout got a kick out of watching the planes lift off this afternoon.

Babycorns in his first boat ride

I didn’t know they made lifejackets that small.
Looks to be in good shape for such a wee one.

Princess Brat

Did you take that photo, Okami? It’s very, very good. And she’s very, very cute!

[quote=“housecat”]Did you take that photo, Okami? It’s very, very good. And she’s very, very cute![/quote]It was my wife’s boss’s son who is a budding photographer. She is cute, especially now that she’s gone from the “I don’t like daddy” stage(0-1.5 years) to “I love daddy and want to play with him all the time” stage. She’s still a mommy’s girl though.

Does everybody have these midgets?

Nobody else has a kid over 12 yrs ?

BTW, Cute kid Chewy. Looks like it’ll float pretty good in a ‘Sponge Bob’ kinda way.

Izzi likes barbecue. A lot. :sunglasses:

Oh, and that high chair? Family heirloom. I used it when I was a baby, so did my dad, and so did his dad!

Buzz, buzz, buzz… :laughing: