SIM for 2 weeks+ 2 weeks (separate)

Hello
Usually whenever I come to Taiwan I buy a sim card for 30d.
However this time I am landing in TPE, after two weeks leaving for Japan (1 week), and then coming back (this time in TSA) for other two weeks.
So, a 30d Sim card won’t work.
Any advice?
We are 3 pax (2 of them with double passport, taiwanese+EU, 1 with EU passport).
Thanks

Just buy 2x 1 monthly? Or are you trying to optimize and save some money? It’s like 600 NT, I’m not sure it’s worth optimizing over that.

Or buy an international roaming plan. Google Fi, My3 HK, Singtel hi!App etc

Well, I think it’s 1000NTD, not 600, which twice for 3pax means 6k NTD, starts to be not negligible compared to other expenses.
Which company offers 1 month for 600NTD?

You can try TW mobile’s plan: Prepaid Card - Taiwan Mobile: Open Possible | Prepaid Cards|Monthly Plans|Cell Phones

I don’t know whether they are still running the 60 day prepaid plans right now

Their cheapest prepaid 5G plan is 599 NT. 4G has some cheaper plans. I don’t know whether Taiwan star is still around, but they are usually the cheapest.

Circles.life is another one for ~450 NT, I am not sure if it is prepaid: 最有彈性的上網吃到飽 | 無框行動

Did you try Airalo (app) ?

They do 2 week plans. Not as unlimited as the ChungHua 30 day plans, but this might suit your budget better.

well, there are two things that I am unable to verify at the moment:

1. people claim that buying at the airport is cheaper. I don’t remember honestly because last time there was COVID and I was forced to buy the only one available, and previous times it’s too far so I forgot.
  2. are there shops in Songshan airport? Never been there.

Oh I see, I have to verify if my phone accepts eSIM. I will look into it, thanks for the advice