South African Forums similar to F.com?

I’ll be back in South Africa for a month, flying on the 31st and was hoping to find a forum that deals with that country (and perhaps Southern Africa too), not dissimilar to Forumosa.com.

For the most part I know where everything is to be had and found as I’m South African, but it’s good to get on the boards and read other peoples’ experiences, travellers and locals alike.

I’ll also be travelling alone and might want to head up to Mozambique by myself?

I’ve googled but come up with nothing.

Any suggestions? Ta.

Have you tried RootsAfrikiko.com? Rootsafrikiko.com is a sophisticated online publication about Africa, Our online community is a fun place for Africans to meet online and explore Africa together. Roots Afrikiko is helping Africans in the diaspora and others who are interested in Africa to find, share and interact with one another. Come tell your story in your own words, Broadcast your own shows, video chat with other members, play thousands of highly addictive games and much more.

Join Roots Afrikiko today and form long lasting friendships and helpful associations that will help improve Africa and our African community.

Come and read us. Get Black entertainment and politics news, money and beauty advice, and discuss the issues that matter most to the African community. After all, as Africans from diverse cultures, we have our own unique challenges, a plethora of solutions and wisdom to spare. Come share your wisdom on a wide variety of topics including Africans in the diaspora, family and health issues, music, relationship advice and much more - Roots Afrikiko was created just for you! Thanks for stopping by. We look forward to meeting you. One Love