Taiwan Politics Forum feedback

Actually I was hoping you copuld provide a link, so that discussion would not go off topic.

Brian[/quote]

The Original Poster in the thread questioned:

My response described my opinion of the Taiwan Politics forum. As in other posts in the thread, I included my position, and my possible bias, to allow any reading of my post to be tempered by the OP.

Your requests for links concerning my views on issues is not within the bounds of the OPs question, in my humble opinion. Thus my response.

OOC

In another thread, OutofChaos wrote:

[quote]Quote:
TavernCaptain

[quote]You will find that only a handfull of people that post here on this forum are Lien supporters, there were more but fortunately most of them have been star chambered by the admins[/quote].

The ensuing silence is deafeningly eloquent. [/quote]

Only one member has been banned for posts made on the Taiwan Politic forum (at least this year, since I have been moderating the Forum). That he was a pan-blue supporter had nothing to do with the banning. He was banned for repeated breaking of the rules regarding spamming, hijacking threads, trolling and posting off-topic, despite repeated warnings and one suspension.

Brian

[quote=“Bu Lai En”]In another thread, OutofChaos wrote:

[quote]Quote:
TavernCaptain

[quote]You will find that only a handfull of people that post here on this forum are Lien supporters, there were more but fortunately most of them have been star chambered by the admins[/quote].

The ensuing silence is deafeningly eloquent. [/quote]

Only one member has been banned for posts made on the Taiwan Politic forum (at least this year, since I have been moderating the Forum). That he was a pan-blue supporter had nothing to do with the banning. He was banned for repeated breaking of the rules regarding spamming, hijacking threads, trolling and posting off-topic, despite repeated warnings and one suspension.

Brian[/quote]

You know the best thing about arguing with an activist moderator? Nothing.

A simple reply to a simple question and my few responses now get split into three forums and get attached to an existing thread of