The Big Questions

Jaboney, thank you for posing this topic. The article does open some eyes.

Many serious and topical debates will never end, even after atrocities are halted, justice is served and humanity is heralded. One such horrible reality is that some Americans still desire African-Americans and Hispanics to not have equal rights to own land, vote, or legislate policy, etc.

But this should not stop us from aligning ourselves with what we believe to be important for generations to come.

Prior to elections last November, I asked my House and Senate candidates some straight-forward questions. One of the answers from one of them is very insightful (FYI the candidate is a former forensics investigator in D.C.)

Q: How may America change if US government officials are charged in connection to the attacks of 9/11?

[quote]From an email of a candidate for the House of Representatives, October 27, 2006
A: First, the very pillar of trust in our government would disappear immediately. Society will feel a prolonged denial followed by great anger. The handling of the aftermath of such an announcement would greatly determine the long term impact of such a complete betrayal of public trust. It could run the gamut from anarchy to a power struggles among those who vie for solutions to prevent such an event from ever occurring again. The public could violently rebel against all things government or they could cower in bewilderment. The scenarios are endless. Strong, sane leadership would be absolutely necessary to keep us from reaching a societal meltdown. I would like to think that long term change would be limited after a few months or years of adjustment. I think that conservatism would be dead, at least the current Republican form of conservatism. The public would demand more transparency in government. They would demand human rights. I think that over time society would evolve to a more civilized level in much the same way a country torn by war regroups and rebuilds a more stable society.[/quote]
While this candidate did not win a seat, the answer is extremely thought-provoking. If leaders within the greatest superpower history has known, are guilty of being involved with the attacks of 9/11, will they be classified as one of the greatest terrorist organizations in the world? While I don’t presuppose to know all the facts, the absence of a truthful investigation is leaking (NBC’s 12 News: What if everything we thought we knew about 9-11 was wrong? - Feb. 23, 2007).

So I submit the Truth of 9/11 as a one of The Biggest Questions of our times.

To assist arguments that The 9/11 Commission Report should be taken as truth…
The 9/11 Commission Report: A 571-Page Lie
– listing over 100 points why the report is a lie
http://patriotsquestion911.com
– Senior US Military, Intelligence, Law Enforcement, and Government Officials Question the 9/11 Commission Report
http://911lies.org
– NOT speculating on EXACTLY what happened, first confirming that the official story COULD NOT HAVE happened. Who are the people who are so vehement about not wanting further investigation, and what would their motive be?