Does Sibel Edmonds = Hope for America?

Really? Sounds like you think she herself quit the bureau, ask to be gagged and helped cover-up the corruption. Hmmm… its almost as if you’re saying that the implications of criminal conduct are unworthy of investigation and prosecution because the brave whistleblower was ejected by the ‘said’ corrupt officials too early in the game.

You believe reasonable people consider this a non-story…? Because treason amongst the top ranks is an impossibility, right?

I give you that. We know corruption will exist as long as greed and power go unchecked. Has the US justice system ever been forced to take corrective actions to satisfy the outcry of an educated public? Upton Sinclair was only 27 when he wrote THE JUNGLE, combined with pressure, the system was forced to change. Apparently time on-the-job and age have little to do with advancing truth to help change our lives. It only invites nay-sayers to pretend there really isn’t a problem.

You’re calling me on what? Playing the dead horse doesn’t deny that the Pentagon Papers DID provide a significant step towards government accountability. Where’s the malfunction in comparing the '71 whistleblower scandal with the one you are blasting now? You picked the word “US” as if you think its just you and I reading this. Why wiggle away from actually answering?

I agree its all too acceptable that justice doesn’t visit the corrupt nearly as often as it should. I’ll always remember that the White House appointed Kissinger to chair the 9/11 Commission and then decided to step down when he was called-out by victim family members about his Saudi clients named bin-Laden. Did that make headlines? “White House selected adviser to bin Ladens - Kissinger - to steer the 9/11 investigation.”

How powerful a network of disinformation professionals and party junkies does it take to convince average Americans that criminal elements in the government before, during and after 9/11 are all just a non-issue, and off-limits? Whatever that number is, I HOPE the truth will one day be common knowledge. Hence the hope in the title of this topic.

Most people will never know about all plots and crimes (i.e. Northwoods, Tonkin truth hidden for so long, and still now not everyone knows), BUT, Sibel’s case may wedge some relevant truth into TODAY’S headlines, when something CAN be done to serve justice. Although our political history found cover-ups easier to convict, the mother of cover-ups published and sold to Americans as the “full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 attacks” is but a BUBBLE. And when enough Americans demand accountability, the bubble could turn into cell bars.

One of the biggest bubbles is the MONEY.
Wouldn’t YOU follow the money if your job was to investigate how 9/11 occurred? Well, it was Sibels’ job to help analyze top-secret activities… but corruption has been rewarded so far by eliminating her voice. No investigation occurred.

Follow the Money: Bush, 9/11, and Deep Threat

• The Bushes, bin Ladens, and Carlyle
  • The Taliban and Pipeline Politics
  • The CIA and Other Deep Pockets
  • Warning Signals and Criminal Negligence

[quote=“William Bergman”]On p. 172 of the final [9/11 Commission] report, after discussing money laundering issues, the commission concluded, “To date, the U.S. government has not been able to determine the origin of the money used for the 9/11 attacks. Ultimately, the question is of little practical significance.”

One of those reportedly involved in making the transfers [General Mahmoud Ahmed] left his position as Director of the Pakistani intelligence service soon after September 11. This person happened to be visiting Washington the week before 9/11, and was having breakfast with leaders of the Senate and House Intelligence Committees on the very morning of 9/11 – leaders of the subsequent Congressional Joint Inquiry into the events of September 11.

A complete discussion of what we know about these transfers, whether these transfers were or were not made, and if they were, who arranged them and how, would seem to be a critical element of any full and complete investigation. Yet, amazingly, and yet, perhaps not so amazingly, they went unmentioned in the 9/11 commission’s final report.

William Bergman, MA, MBA, Former Economist and Senior Analyst, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago 1990 - 2004. In 2003 - 2004, he was assigned to investigate terrorism-related money laundering.[/quote]
Colossal bubble of corruption.

Thank you, retraction not necessary.

You jump into this thread not to discuss anything but rather to make attacks. What’s to be appreciated in that? I hadn’t considered prescribing pinhole slots, but would ‘ferociously hypothetical’ settle well with you?

YOUR consideration that a rat’s ass be more important than Sibel’s case may very well still be your opinion. But that may change. I’m very close to some extremely decent people who dismiss investigating allegations in Sibel’s case. Why? Because its not popular, YET.

While you are tapping into the mind of Goebbels, tell me, which part of uncovering government corruption and lies do you believe he’d be pleased with and would support?

That’s refreshing to hear.

What part of sharing Sibel’s case do you think amounts to drooling, heinous, limp-wristed quackery, or even more, settled in favor of the ? Labeling another instead of making a point on topic doesn’t say much for your convictions, or does it?

If the case does hit mainstream and elected criminals are thrown in prison (or executed for treason), and potentially both parties are effected… how will our desire for the current system of left vs. right be altered? Actally I posed a similar question to a representative in my district and received an acutely chilling answer. I [url=The Big Questions - #13 by j.scholl that in another thread[/url] if you care to see the response.

So, TGM, is there a better way for you to voice your contention than attacking the messenger? Couple that with the pomposity to suggest you’ve been unfairly confronted because I don’t ‘know any of your personal politics’… just doesn’t appear rational.