The Hardest Rockin Songs Ever!

If you were a kid growing up in the suburbs in the seventies, you were issued this album. It came in the mail with samples of TIDE. :notworthy:

I found a SWEET video for Ballroom Blitz, which is a SWEET song by SWEET.

It is by SWEET and not somebody else.

[quote=“Whole Lotta Lotta”]If you were a kid growing up in the suburbs in the seventies, you were issued this album. It came in the mail with samples of TIDE. :notworthy:
[/quote]

I thought this was the HARDEST thread, take this to the soft rock thread or somewhere :slight_smile: I got issued my copy of this too of course :slight_smile:

They took down My War off youtube. I’ve been listening to it every day. just so good

[quote=“Tempo Gain”][quote=“Whole Lotta Lotta”]If you were a kid growing up in the suburbs in the seventies, you were issued this album. It came in the mail with samples of TIDE. :notworthy:
[/quote]

I thought this was the HARDEST thread, take this to the soft rock thread or somewhere [/quote]
Yep. Next thing he’s going to be posting Fleetwood Mac, Toto, Boston, Survivor, The Eagles or some other MOR/AOR pussy shit.

[quote=“jimipresley”][quote=“Tempo Gain”][quote=“Whole Lotta Lotta”]If you were a kid growing up in the suburbs in the seventies, you were issued this album. It came in the mail with samples of TIDE. :notworthy:
[/quote]

I thought this was the HARDEST thread, take this to the soft rock thread or somewhere [/quote]
Yep. Next thing he’s going to be posting Fleetwood Mac, Toto, Boston, Survivor, The Eagles or some other MOR/AOR pussy shit.[/quote]

What? What? People are giving me a taste of my own medicine here for saying that I am putting up songs on incorrect threads :eh: .
Jimi and Tempo, I guess you, YOU don’t feel like I do.
I think Fleetwood Mac is pretty good, but wouldn’t post them here. I also like Boston.

What about Ballroom Blitz :ponder: ?

Fleetwood Mac is fine, just so long as it’s from the Peter Green era.

I didn’t post the Fleetwood Mac :unamused: . BTW, why did they have to kill Gogo Yubari in Kill Bill :cry: ?

I’ve completely lost track of what’s been posted and what hasn’t (whether here or in other threads), so if any of these have been posted, I hope someone will let me know so that I can remove it/them.

According to Wikipedia, the title of this song refers to “the bassist or guitarist really bursting at their instruments to create a hard noise (i.e., squeezing, or “wringing”, the neck of the guitar),” not to an actual act of violence:

I dedicate this song…to my scooter :cry: .

King’s X ROCKS :notworthy: !

It’s true. They just do :bravo: .

Has this been missed? These guys can play.

There is a new PRIMUS album coming out in about a month. You have to buy it to remain cool :notworthy: .

Somebody needs to bring this song back. And this needs to be posted somewhere.

My new ringtone: