Three kittens to a good home

Vendor at the market caught two beautiful kitties who are on their own. Can eat by themselves, very cute markings, preferably to be adopted together. Will deliver with vet’s check.

EDIT: One more to the options. Two males, one female.

Here is the lucky bunch:

I assure you they are very healthy and unusually cuddly and friendly and calm. Very good temperament. Nothing like my own nut cases, sigh…

Final vaccinations will be ready on the 20th to go to a good, permanent home. Pick one, preferably 2 -to keep each other company, and more entertaining that way. All 3 if you have enough room. These are very lucky fellows who will bring lots of joy to their human companions.

Kitties till available. Growing quickly and getting prettier by the minute.

Kitties going in for vaccination and chipping. Very healthy and playful, even the one that I was so worried about, the one caught in the car engine, has grown all his fur and whiskers back and is now the most boisterous of the bunch. Female is very tender and friendly and cuddly. First male is big and funny and playful.

Very difficult to take a picture of all 3 at a time. Here happily drinking from Bobby’s bowl.

If you still have the three kittens, I’ll take them.

These kittens performed a unique miracle: they get along with Bobby. They have even managed to share the sofa without pushing each other towards the abysm. Here, evidence of the fact:

If they can get along peacefully with Bobby, they can charm Cerberus!

they are adorable. i guess since they’ve been properly social trained, they get along with Bobby.

Yes, it is quite a difference. The older cats did not have very positive experiences with dogs or other people, so they are quite… asocial. These ones are just charming. They allow you to cut their nails, give medicine, pat all around, no problem. Makes caring for them a lot easier and enjoyable.

I think it is also a matter of temperament. I don’t know, these guys are naturally calm… well, except when they are playing, then it is like the Hadron Collider! But that is normal. The older ones are very tense, up to this day. Interestingly, though, the older ones do not compete for food, but the younger ones are always stealing each others food -even though they have separate plates- and they even attempt to steal Bobby’s snacks -with the corresponding skirmish resulting- but then all is at peace.

the more they love food, the easier it is to train them to behave, by coaxing them with food :stuck_out_tongue: