Typhoons 2017

Last year there was a typhoon around the 28th of September, we might experience another one.

Then I bet they aren’t all that Ricos.

Anyway, I came here to say that I DEMAND a typhoon already. September is not fun without Typhoon + motorcycle + movie vacations.

So that’s how they predict typhoons. I thought they used science and stuff.

…and black voodoo magic.

That’s the “and stuff”!!

What are the chances of running a sustained RPG game in the game forum?

@discobot roll 2d10

%

:game_die: 2, 4

He just knows he can’t play.

DIscobot is salty af.

My non-professional forecast is that chances of a typhoon by the end of this September are the same that I have of not getting wet in Yilan from November until February.

good one, almost fell off my chair laughing

THE AREA OF CONVECTION (INVEST 95W) PREVIOUSLY LOCATED
NEAR 13.6N 130.3E IS NOW LOCATED NEAR 12.8N 125.7E, APPROXIMATELY
300 NM EAST-SOUTHEAST OF MANILA, PHILIPPINES. ANIMATED ENHANCED
MULTI-SPECTRAL SATELLITE IMAGERY SHOWS A BROAD LOW LEVEL CIRCULATION
CENTER (LLCC) WITH THE MAJORITY OF THE CONVECTION LOCATED IN THE
NORTHERN PORTION OF THE SYSTEM. **THE POTENTIAL FOR **
THE DEVELOPMENT OF A SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS IS UPGRADED TO MEDIUM.

It shouldn’t effect Taiwan directly, but it will be pulling a lot of wet air from the North. Extra rain, everyone!

THE POTENTIAL FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF A SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL CYCLONE WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS IS HIGH.

That would be another typhoon going to Hainan, wtf, this year the sea had an highway in that direction.

So is there going to be a typhoon or what?

Is there a typhoon coming? At least it will bring some clear weather in advance.

This massive but seemingly discombobulated beast is making its way toward Hainan. Those of us in north Taiwan have been whacked by its tail:

Guy

I saw it on the cwb satellite is the like the whole ocean erupted up.

Its the record heat I guess.

Looks like a giant monster storm. Kinda scary after watching the movie geo storm

so its over now?

That was yesterday.

Today.

Seems it will be here a while.

River is way up and they are flying the swans. Guess a lot more rain is expected.