UFC 205 where are you watching?

Where’s it showing? I saw eddy’s cantina is playing it with no cover. But it’s a bit out of my way in tianmu but it looks like not as many people are going there.

Im going to Beer and Cheese. No cover there.

Thing is, that place is expensive and food options limited. Beer also pretty expensive.

I just cant stand the Brass Monkeys cover charge policy. If there was just a minimum spend of 600, would have no problem. I hate the way they charge you 600 and then give you 450 spending money and a bottle of Budweiser. Beer is 100 a bottle for fight times, means that they are 50 NTD up. 50 NTD is nothing. I like the food in there, but just hate the principle of it. I would spend more than 600 NTD easy. Its a long card and been looking forward to it for ages. Most people will order breakfast and a few drinks. They will make loads for the fight. Its not like the States where bars have to pay loads for the feed.

Anyway, conclusion of my essay is that Brass Monkey is the best place to watch, with the best atmosphere, but hate their tightwad mean-fisted policy

for the moment only beer and cheese is an option AND no prelim so far!!!
man the prelims are intense especially for this card:

franky edgar vs jeremy stephens
khabib nurmagomedov vs michael jonhson
rashad evans vs tim kennedy

jim miller vs thiago alves
rafael natal vs tim boestche
liz carmouche vs who cares

where to watch???
where???

Watch it on your computer in the morning and then goto the bar. Get Ace Media Player and then get the address for the stream from MMAStreams Reddit. Im going to be sad to miss the Khabib vs MJ fight, would rather see that than the Miesha Tate fight. They should have put a couple of this fights on 206, like the Rashad and Tim Kennedy fight

Corner Office is also showing with no cover.