UFOs baby!

You’ve seen “War of the Worlds”, or “To serve Man,…”? :wink:

I’m not worried- I’ve seen Battleship, ID4, and Battle:Los Angeles. Any aliens able to travel thousands of light-years will be easily defeated by our technology.

1 Like

Video of latest UFO report from 2019.

I feel Russian and Chinese buttholes are clenching. Totally US tech or the news wouldn’t be pushing it all the way up to Congress in “full view” of everyone.

1 Like

This seems different though . Something…Out …Of…This…World.

No surprise really to me. The universe is a really big and really old place.

Why show us up then? What advanced Alien civilization thinks, “Hey, scare them first”? lol

Right, so if they knew we were here, why be coy? I’m sure we’d send a fleet if we found intelligent life somewhere within our reach.

It’s the zoo hypothesis.
Or the prime directive hypothesis .
Or the Earth we all live in a simulation hypothesis.
Or the Many Worlds Multiverse hypothesis
Or the Time Travelling Tourist hypothesis

There’s a lot of possibilities. Von Neumann probes could spread through the galaxy in a few hundred thousand to a million years. I don’t believe anybody is sitting in those craft. I believe they are simply intelligent machines. That is if they are from out there.

Im with @jdsmith on this, the fact San Diego is home of the Pacific fleet AND the home of General Atomics. Man made stuff doing some funky shit. Perfect testing ground.

Or out of all the locations in the world they just chose the one with one of the biggest fleets and home of the developer of cutting edge military technology.

Then why show it on TV?
Many of the incidents are from the East coast by the way.
I’ve seen the interviews and the data they have released . The pilots and the weapons engineers and radar operators aren’t idiots. These things are doing stuff that is not possible with our technology.

Have you come from the whiskey thread? :ponder: :laughing:

Why drop two bombs on Japan? To keep Russia at bay. It worked very well.

Nope. I’m a Ufonut this my thing . There’s no physical reason intelligent machines from somewhere else couldn’t be here.
I know what craft are capable of they aren’t capable of instant 90 degree turns, water to air ,space to ground in seconds. Point to point movement of 60 miles in seconds.

1 Like

Sure, in real combat, the tech edge would be so one sided that who would care? Now if the US Navy can see them, monitor them and have no idea what they are or how they got there…well, that sends a message.

Well, except for the extraordinary distance, which might make any relevant message moot.

It’s not though.

The universe.is what, 13 billion years old.

The sun is 6 billion years old.

The milky way is 100,000 light years across. So if you travel at just 0.1x of the speed of light you’ll get across it all in 1 million years.

But if you have access to solar system levels of energy you’ll be able to go faster than that and maybe create worm holes .

A replicating intelligent machine could spread through the galaxy in the billions…Trillions . No reason that is not possible.

Aliens don’t necessarily have a message for us. They might just be doing their thing and having a little look in on us for fun or whatever . Maybe keeping a wary eye ? If they are here they don’t seem to interfere a whole lot…At least it seems that way.

It’s fun to think that alien civilizations can just do all the stuff we can’t. :wink: Our creativity will keep us alive for many years in the intergalactic zoo.

We can do things now that were totally unbelievable just a hundred years ago.
The internet was never even predicted by science fiction writers in the 19th century.
Relativity was discovered only in the 20thcentury along with Quantum mechanics. We have never been able to meld those two theories together .
We don’t know what is dark matter, dark energy and they make up most of the universe .

We don’t know shit…Pardon my French.:grin:

1 Like

1 Like

No no no. I get you. I really do. But I won’t waste one good brain cell believing aliens into existence. If they show up, I’ll be like, “Yeah, I wondered about you guys. What up?” But until then, it’s our monkey tech built to keep the other monkeys at bay.

1 Like

What was happening 14 billion years ago? How can the universe not exist? This has always bothered me.

1 Like