UFOs baby!

You’d think that a few rocket scientists could sit down with Lazar and suss out in minutes whether he’s the real deal or not. Rogan let his fans down by not having that done before, during, or after the podcast imo.

That he knows his way around Los Alamos has meaning but it’s not definitive. The Los Alamos newspaper caption (of Lazar and his rocket-powered motorcycle) mentioned that he was a physicist, but they probably asked Lazar and took his word for it. He could have lied … but that caption probably would have landed him in hot water with his manager and his peers if his peers were technicians. I think the chances are good that he’d have been fired if he had misrepresented his position, so I tend to believe he was a physicist. But not definitive, still.

1 Like

something to read :slightly_smiling_face:

Fravor’s version of the San Diego tic tac incident on Rogan. Fravor is about as rational as they come. (Corbell is still a pita.)

As air wing commanding officer, Fravor was in the top 20 of the aircraft group, command wise, so pretty high up within the US Navy linked operationally to the Nimitz. Interesting that there were no men in black suits, nobody told him not to talk about it, no visits from NSA/CIA. He was never discouraged from speaking to anybody at any time about any second of his experience.

2 Likes

Awesome going to enjoy this interview.

Me too! Wife sorted out, got it blocked off for the night

Kenting beach last year.
A UFO came out of the mountain. Spinning around & flew along the shore line. Then shot up into the sky.
I was too late to get my phone out. Was simply shocked.
Lots of people saw it & some Japanese tourists filmed it. It was put on the local news. And whilst viewing the craft u could hear me in the background shouting to my friends & family “fu&£ing hell. Guys look at that”

Interesting talk. Was a little bit put off by the “like” and “dude” coming from the pilot. A more dead serious tone would be more convincing. What do you think this craft he saw could be?

I just watched the first hour so far I thought it was very interesting and informative.
The background info he supplied was super helpful to understand the context. For instance that they had supposedly been observing these things for weeks before on radar, shooting up and down from 20 thousand feet to 80 thousand feet. He explains what ‘stealth craft’ actually means , the difference between passive and active radar and also that stealthiness depends on the profile presented to the radar system.

Also that he saw the tic tac visually and the distance he was from the object, estimating it to be forty feet in length. Also how the weapons system work on unison to lock onto objects and the typical image you may see if it was observing a plane for instance.

He explains that at one point he is looking at it but nothing is appearing on radar, his conclusion is the object is jamming his radar.

Also that the way the object seemed to circle away from him and that when he cut directly for the object it disappeared completely.

I think there was some possibility they were doing secret drone and submarine missing testing, checking capabilities of their upgraded radar system also.

But if so any reports would likely have been highly classified ?

The water under the object is frothing and he saya there is a cross shaped object underneath it. It could be a submarine, or it could be…Something else.

Did you hear him talk about his b/g?

Enlisted Marine, sent to Annapolis after two years, qualified on pretty much all aircraft, Top Gun, commander of VFA-41 Black Aces?

He started out as a grunt, spent lots of time in San Diego, so ‘like’ and ‘dude’ are baked in.

I was also impressed with this info you outlined. Is this a watershed moment? Exciting times

Possibly.
There’s a couple of caveats. The object wasn’t seen up close and personal.
It occurred during war games maneuvers and the launch of a new radar system. The commander may not have been given all the info. He may even have been misled.

But it goes to show that there are real UFO cases out there and it’s not all bullshit as it has been made out to be.

I fecking love it. I want to believe

2 Likes

The other caveat was the story Fravor told about flying night-vision over the Superstition mountains in N California, the one where his n/v allowed him to spot a campfire, he’d fly to it, angle upward, light up afterburners and count till three, then cut off and fly out.

Obviously some in the military have a sense of humor about these things (also liked the story where the Nimitz changed its nightly movie fare to MIB, Signs, Independence Day, etc., for a couple days after his tic tac incident).

1 Like

I believe the pilot also mentioned his family, was it the mother law? who kept mentioning UFOs. A bit of priming at play perhaps

Also pretty funny how during the second half they get bogged down in google images of examples where painters or photographers created images with background ufo’s without.even.knowing.it … as one does on Rogan’s podcast.

At least Fravor was quiet and nonparticipating, meanwhile Rogan and Corbell went on like two stoned dudes seeing an Escher sketch for the first time.

He wasn’t the only one who saw these things. His weapons systems operator also saw them. And another plane that went up observed something too I believe.

5 Likes

What. The. Fuck.

2 Likes

This year has been huge for UFO revelations from the US military. All legit sightings.

Report from the Senate due very soon.

5 Likes

Will they help us defeat COVID19?

1 Like