US Presidential Election 2004 IV

RealClearPolitics Poll AverageSM
3-Way Race: Bush/Cheney vs Kerry/Edwards vs Nader/Camejo
a good site for viewing a wide range of polls, electorial vote projections, 3-Way RCP Average, Head-to-Head: Bush-Kerry, RCP Electoral Count,
RCP Electoral Map, Battleground States, Presidential Job Approval,
Bush, Kerry: Fav/Unfav Ratings, Competitive U.S Senate Races, Snapshot: RCP Poll Averages, Generic Congressional Vote,
Right Dir/Wrong Dir of Nation, Daily Poll Updates and etc.

Winning Tradition
Claim: The outcome of Washington Redskins football games has correctly predicted the winner of every U.S. presidential election since 1936.

Did you know…??

The Washington Redskins have proved to be a time-tested election predictor. In the previous 15 elections, if the Washington Redskins have lost their last home game prior to the election, the incumbent party has lost the White House. When they have won, the incumbent has stayed in power.

This election year, that deciding game takes place on Sunday, October 31 … vs. Green Bay.

Any bets that the Packers are going to win?

Did Kerry already win?

quite amusing-go on, tigerman, sing along to it…

neocon assholes (arseholes)
filmstripinternational.com/

Short but very interesting. Funny, I tend to repect Putin more than The Guardian!

[quote]
Putin: Terrorist aiming to derail Bush bid

10/18/2004, 3:52 a.m. ET
The Associated Press

DUSHANBE, Tajikistan (AP)

some will like this and some will not…

georgesoros.com/index.cfm?Fuseaction=Home

George Soros…the capitalist pig who tried to destroy the SE Asian economies in 1997.

Trivia question: Soros’s father, Tivedar Schwartz, changed the family’s name to Soros. Anybody know how they came up with “Soros”?

Well…it’s spelled the same backwards as forewards. Like radar.

:laughing:

Teodoro Ŝvarc (or Schwartz or Soros Tivadar; 1894-1968). Hungarian Jewish; doctor, lawyer. Pseudonym also: Teo Melas.

He founded the literary magazine in Esperanto Literatura Mondo (Literature World) in 1922 and edited it until 1924. He wrote the novel Modernaj Robinzonoj (Modern Robinsons), 1923 and Maskerado ĉirkaŭ la morto (Masquerade (dance) around death), published 1965, an autobiographical novel about the Nazis in Budapest, Hungary. Maskerado has been translated into English, Russian, German and Turkish. He is the father of George Soros.

This guy was heavily in Esperanto.

Its ‘interesting’ how well background info on Soros is buried on the internet.

Good basic vet page. Especially the part about his Quantum fund banking ties in Curacao. A bit of drug money laundering it appears.

That would be stretching it just a tad. The article says the quantumn fund is based in Cura

Most people who don’t like Bush are evil. But more especially if they have money like this guy.

…that didn’t quite make it…

[b]Vote Kerry - The Sears Tower Is An Eyesore Anyway

Vietnam War Hero - But For Which Side?

Whatever you believe, I do, too - Kerry '04

John Kerry - Saying Whatever It Takes To Get Your Vote

John Kerry Won’t Just Take A Stand On The Tough Issues - He’ll Take Two Or Three Of Them

John Kerry: Betraying America Since 1971

John Kerry: Al Gore Without The Charisma

John Kerry: Pretending To Fight Against Special Interests Since Very Recently

John Kerry: When you absolutely, positively HAVE to lose the war on terrorism overnight!

Waffles And Ketchup Anyone?

Don’t vote for anyone who looks like a Q-Tip

Endorsed by Al-Qaeda, Al-Jazeera, and Al-Gore

Everything To Everyone - Kerry 2004

Help Me To Help You Screw Up America

John Kerry: The President Dukakis We Never Had

Keeping too much of your own money? Vote Kerry!

Kerry - Anti-Pro-whatever

Kerry - Citizen of the United Nations

Kerry - The same economy as Clinton, without the burning sensation.

Kerry: Catholic When It Counts!

More Positions Than Gumby

More Waffles than Belgium

On the issues, he’s everywhere you want him to be

Spending Money Left and Left

There are some things money can’t buy. For everything else, there’s Teresa.(my personal favorite)

These are my principles. If you don’t like them, I have others.

Kerry-Edwards04: Because the United Nations knows best. -Kofi Annan

Kerry-Edwards04: Because my cave sucks. -Osama bin Laden

Kerry-Edwards04: Because I earned my money the old-fashioned way; I married it. -John Kerry

Kerry-Edwards04: Because I earned my money the American way; Litigation. -John Edwards

Kerry-Edwards04: So the French can feel good about themselves again.

Kerry-Edwards04: Because if you’re as full of crap as these guys, you’ll need two johns[/b]

[quote=“Comrade Stalin”] Funny, I tend to repect Putin more than The Guardian!

[/quote]
The man who is using the ‘war on terror’ to undo all traces of democracy before they have a chance to take hold in Russia. Yep. Top bloke!

Tainan Cowboy has almost got it figured out.

Sori–to soar (in Esperanto)
Mi soras–I soar
Mi soris–I soared
Mi soros–I will soar

(No verb changes for different pronouns)

“Strategery is the name of the game.”

What should we make of this?

washingtontimes.com/national … -3016r.htm

This is so thoughtful of both the Democrats and Republicans in Oregon–they’re going to go door-to-door to collect everyone’s ballots and personally deliver them to drop sites.

oregonlive.com/newsflash/reg … st=orlocal

Talk about a disaster waiting to happen. :help:

Nothing.

Considering that polls often have a margin of error of 3-4% and stating the expectation who will win means virtually nothing as it does not equate who people actually vote for, i.e. such an expectation stands statistically at 50:50 (assuming two candidates only).

Rascal:

If you were an American, who would you vote for in this next election and why?

Fred, what should we make of this? I guess it means you read the best darn Moonie-run paper ever!