Vietnamese worker shot nine times :facebook:

Speaking of shooting someone nine times, this case comes to mind.

I choose to believe you make me morally outraged…

But Mr. Bear, whose fault is that? :ponder:

I wonder if you could expand on this interesting notion that allowing EMT workers to tend to a person who was shot by police would be akin to Baltimore’s 300 years of racial tumult as a border city on the northern edge of the American south. Is the idea that if police allow runaway foreigners to get uppity and receive emergency services, it will eventually evolve into rampant drug trafficking and abuse, as well as a high murder rate in Taipei?

Instead of calling for putting a boot onto the necks of runaway migrant laborers, I would hope the Taiwan government is looking for more effective solutions. I agree that with current practices and mindsets, there is potential to create another “Baltimore” type situation (albeit very far down the line).

Hopefully before then, lawmakers will examine the policies and common occurrences that cause people to run away and work on what I assume is a very non-lucrative black market. It would also probably be useful to examine the governmental response to runaways (seems to be arrest and deport… do they ever investigate the human trafficking aspects of this practice)? I thought that is what the BBC article was about.

Well I thought it was a given its Obama’s fault so didn’t add that in.

2 Likes

Yeah you could shoot his dick offf

That’s basically the point :slight_smile:

You guys have no idea what’s going on in Baltimore, do you? You haven’t bothered to follow up. Just got your moral masturbation started and moved to other things.

Baltimore is going to shit because they shut down the police because… well, for reasons that turned out to be fake.

Here comes that crazy guy Rowland. We get it. The white genocide is coming.

Did you just call this a race baiting thread? Coming from someone who has a thread called evil whitey thread with the ideology that’s just short of coming out and saying you’re a white nationalist. Give me a break.

1 Like

Whatever is happening in Baltimore seems completely unrelated to the topic of this thread. Hopefully the mods will delete both of our posts soon.

Do you really believe that Taiwan will “shut down the police” over this incident?

And by the way, your understanding of the factors involved in decisions around policing in Baltimore Maryland seems to be surface at best. Maybe you can start a new thread about that topic, which I can summarily ignore.

4 Likes

Please don’t encourage him. He will do it and randomly post some articles daily.

2 Likes

Ignorant, self-righteous and hypocritical. Why liberals suck:

Police aren’t perfect, but you can do a hell of a lot worse.

And anyone who believes the stories that come out in the first weeks of a police shooting is a damn fool.

And can any of you bleeding hearts spare a crocodile tear for the safety and well being of EMT workers?

point taken… I’m shutting it down… sorry

1 Like

Yes, but some of us have a higher standard of policing than police that plant evidence regularly. If you think it was a isolated incident you’re a damn fool.

Quick! Someone tell me what’s happening in BALTIMORE! That must be the answer!

Look! Someone put a human face to the story: kudos to CNA.

The man had a dream, a plan, some talent, a family, and a personality.

Let’s see what the cop’s got.

3 Likes

Supposedly have body cams?

Apparently, the investigation and related evidence is in the hands of the Hsinchu District Prosecutors Office.

Something smells rotten in Hsinchu.

Related article

5 Likes

Congratulations on finding the courage to admit you’re a damn fool. :+1:

Btw for anyone who found the earlier link to the video problematic, here’s another one.