Vote for a Man, not a Puppet

Even well-known Neoconservative Charley Reese is not stupid enough (his words not mine) to vote twice for George Bush. Maybe it’s time for the rest of you neocons to start thinking (rather than instinctively defending) as well. I’ll post just a little of his article, but I suggest you read the whole thing. He makes some good points.

[quote]Vote for a Man, Not a Puppet
by Charley Reese

Americans should realize that if they vote for President Bush’s re-election, they are really voting for the architects of war

Don’t like Bush, don’t like Kerry. Think we’re screwed no matter what. So that leaves me with…voting for a 3rd party candidate, even though I don’t like that either. Well, it’s still a blessing to be able to vote. :notworthy:

[quote=“The Magnificent Tigerman”]

[/quote]

That makes me laugh :laughing: . I have no idea what it’s suppose to mean though. :s But still :laughing:

[quote=“miltownkid”][quote=“The Magnificent Tigerman”]

[/quote]

That makes me laugh :laughing: . I have no idea what it’s suppose to mean though. :s But still :laughing:[/quote]

Surely you see the resemblence between Kerry and the evil Snow Miser.

Washington and Lincoln had a pretty simplistic view of the world also. Sometimes that keeps the focus on whats important without being sidetracked by the liberal fad of the moment.

Kerry is a puppet of the Heinz empire.

http://www.jibjab.com/thisland.html
Here’s a good cartoon that makes fun of both of them.

I’ll vote for Captain Scarlet, he indestructable you know

No doubt some people will say he’s unsuitable because he’s part Mysteron :unamused:

Since we are on the subject of jokes: randomperspective.com/page.asp?2flash1

Oops… Now I got it. Snow Miser = Puppet. :blush: