Watch Premier League in Taiwan!

Hey guys!! You can now watch Premier League via http://www.premierleaguepass.com! It just $49 for the season!! :discodance: Its a pretty good deal~ They are our client, just spreading the news

Premier League Pass is absolutely brilliant - providing you haven’t paid your subscription using a credit card with a foreign billing address.

Your post here said it was “absolutely brilliant”: forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopi … 9&start=10

Why the change of heart? I’m looking into this myself so curious to know what you think.

It was good for the first weekend of the season (and seemed like brilliant value), but now they’ve suspended my account without warning. So I basically paid 5USD for a couple of matches, which isn’t so great. Will try and persuade them to reinstate me but I’m not sure what the problem is.

Since no-one else seems to have had this problem maybe it’s just me.

Just curious, have you been watching it outside of Taiwan. Perhaps it’s the reason they shut down your account?

Don’t know which thread to revive, just chose this one because it’s the most recent.

Premier League is going to return to cable TV here in Taiwan. it’s gonna be on Eleven Sports, the same channel that’s currently broadcasting the World Baseball Classic.

For most regions it’s gonna be on channel 98.

If you can’t find Eleven Sports on channel 98, try the following channels:

81, 82, 84, 97, 98, 99, 101, 102, 107, 108, 126, 220, 310, 314