What exactly can I do with a 6 month multiply entry visa

Hello,

I have a six month multiply entry visa. I am just wondering if I leave the country before two months and return on the same visa will the grant me another two months without going to a visa office? If this is the case does anyone have experience taking the star cruise boat method ? Thanks for any advice and information :slight_smile:

Im slightly confused by your visa explanation. Your visa will have a validity date on it. Can be a single visa or a multiple (understand in your case its a multiple visa).

My former โ€œtouristโ€ visa to Taiwan (stamped not able to work without permission) was valid for sixty days per entry into Taiwan and had a validity of five years (provided the passport remained valid as well).

And was multiple entry.

Which meant in my case , my visa was valid for five years from date of issuance , provided my passport was still valid. Did not allow me to work without permission. Allowed me a maximum stay of sixty days per entry into Taiwan.

So that means EVERY TIME I enter Taiwan I had a max limit of sixty days (not to be exceeded) before I have to leave the island. I could come back immediately and stay another sixty days, so on and so forth until the visa expired.

So if I entered Taiwan March 1st (I could stay sixty days starting and including march 1st) but I left Taiwan again on March 10th say, and returned on March 14th. I would then have sixty days to stay in Taiwan from March 14th (inclusive of).

Hope that clears things up for you a bit?

Hi there, I know this is an old post, but I just wanted to ask a potentially stupid question. I have a 60-day multiple-entry visa for Taiwan that is valid for six months. I am flying to the Philippines for the weekend this evening. My question is: do I need a flight out of Taiwan again in order to re-enter the country?