Where will you be watching the World Cup + England shirts?

For tonight’s 2:30 game my heart is with England

I would love to go somewhere with a nice English crowd, but On Tap’s 100" Screen plus small venue size doesn’t sound like a too good viewing experience. After being less than impressed with Saints & Sinners’ screens this morning, I’d really like something with either bigger screens, or good view at a projector… So any tips where to go for that PLUS a great English crowd? Trying to be there around 1:30 or so…

This is what the Taipei times wrote, seems they think it’s not hard to find English fans:

Reduced from original price, running out of stock. There are a handful left, as a matter of fact, mine was the last XL so they took it off the display.

:doh:
Guess I’ll try somewhere else then.

:doh:
Guess I’ll try somewhere else then.[/quote]

What, you support Brazil, too? Don’t worry, Germany they got XL. :smiley:

I need a North Korea shirt.

WE WILL WIN OUR GREAT LEADER SAID SO !

The imperialists are wankers!

Bet you blokes looking for England shirts are right embarrassed now.

Not particularly, we’re quite used to it actually. England always start the group games badly… and then lose out on pens in the quarter finals.

We’re prepped for disappointment now. Reality check. It can only get better.

Then we go out on penalties in the quarter finals.

OK, England might be lack of a decent gatekeeper.
OK, it might be self-inflicted.
OK, it is deemed to have stress and torture as ever when following England.
But come on, England!
I know you can do it!
Don’t let the history stop in 1966.
Show us the real language of football and crush down Algeria at the next game!

Home-made Cheese Ham Burger with Baked French Fries

[quote=“olm”]
This is what the Taipei times wrote, seems they think it’s not hard to find English fans:

Wonder how much My Place had to pay for that endorsement.

So what happens about the British and American ambassadors wager over dinner?

They’ll probably do what they’re good at doing when they don’t have a good solution - accuse a country of brown people of terrorism, bomb them back to the stone age, invade them, and fail to rebuild them. Watch out, Borneo!!!

Good news is, they can’t possibly play again until the quarter finals on July 2, so brown people of the world, you’ve been warned :fume:

My local sports store is selling this new series of Buff headscarfs with the flags of the World Cup participants. They still have England, Japan, Brazil, Germany, etc. except South Africa -sold out.

What is Carnegie’s like for watching the games? Will the England game still be on (with sound) at 10pm Wednesday? (given that it is Ladies Night)

Not surprising. Lots of Saffas lurking around up north…

Where are y’all watching tonight, now that the boys have been separated from the men?

I have all the games in real HDTV from Supersports with a nice filter to get rid of those infernal horns… So I know where I’ll be watching

I guess many english will be turning up at On Tap again… ws fun last time, but I don’t want to shopw up in A Germany shirt there tonight :wink: Good luck to you Englishmen though, beating Germany and Argentina could be fun :stuck_out_tongue:

They have nice Rooney T-shirts at the local store… only 1600nts… :astonished:

That’s only 10 NT per centimetre!