Why does Taiwan have so many weird foreigners?

Right. I mean, an insane Taiwanese person might have burned down the bar here, but attacking a 7 over a microwave meal is just f :banana:cking embarrassing.

3 Likes

We haven’t heard from the pride of England since he taunted those Chinese guys into beating him up. Perhaps he’s sorted himself out?

1 Like

Is this the same one who fire bombed a 7/11 and tattooed his face with the Taiwanese independence flag, or a brand new nutter?

1 Like

“Dairy” would mean you’re a female. Are you assuming your own gender? :thinking:

1 Like

No, but it sounds like you are. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

My udder identifies as man boobs.

1 Like

That guy was British.

Sometimes safer than asking “what gender am I?”.

Ah yes, I suppose it was the Brits turn to be embarrassed that year. Now it’s our turn. … Again.

One of your guys will need to go some to top Taiwan tattoo face.

The Brits hold top spot in the weird foreigner table.

I actually threw a rotten banana in my local 7 once. It was for sure a low point in my life, I was in a dark place (五星街600巷) but to be fair who stacks rotten bananas over the fresh ones to try and flog old stock?

I need to stop reading or else my boss will say you look weird Jo …you are smiling in front of your pc.

Back to work.

As long as you didn’t toss the peel

1 Like

Were you planning to use when making the kids breakfast?

Why do other countries have so many weird Taiwanese?

Maybe they (and us) only seem weird because there’s less of them (and us).

I needed 5 sec to see a teddy bear.

At the clerk? :astonished:

Not at the clerk. I kind of tossed it onto a counter, but being an idiot missed the counter and it went on the floor. It was a bit tents.

It doesn’t really look much like a teddy bear.

Pretty much every supermarket and grocery store ever. They all put old stock above the new stuff because they want to get rid of it quicker. Always buy the stuff that’s buried or in the back; it’s always newer.

2 Likes

I’d guess you guys don’t prepare your kids breakfast anymore…