You mods need to chill out with deleting messages.

You mods need to chill out with deleting messages.

Please give feedback like this in this forum and not in threads, thanks.

I try to be as chill as I can about it. But posters should remember to maintain a basic level of respect for other posters. If not, things can get out of hand quickly, and no one benefits. That’s the basic principle of a moderated site. I’m not sure what you’re objecting to specifically.

1 Like

I asked for the thread to be deleted. The problem was resolved but people were just posting to insult, instigate a reaction from me, or use information that felt comfortable sharing with this community in a way that was negative @Kowtow

I know some of my comments were deleted. That being said, I was informed why by the admins and respect their decision to do so.

I realized that even though I might disagree with what someone says that doesn’t mean my view or way of doing things is the right way. The best thing I can think of, if I don’t have something nice to say, I should keep it to myself.

I apologize if my opinions on said thread offended the op or whoever else may be concerned. I really stumbled on this forum because of my interest in Taiwan and Mandarin/Taiwanese language, not to be discussing someone’s personal life whom I don’t know.

加油

I removed some posts here. Feedback is intended for general commentary on site issues. If you have a specific complaint about an individual post, thread or poster, please contact a mod about it by flagging the post or sending a PM.